North Queensland interested parties
G'day people. I know of a couple of redback members in Townsville. Myself and a few others are keen on joining. Others have outfits ready to go. But I certainly need to get one together. Looking for info and assistance on making it happen. We have a trooper ready to go. And I am set on a imperial officer. (staff officer). Where do I go from here.... The eBay costumes look too easy and not totally convincing...

Look forward to hearing from you!:cool:
Hi;

Welcome to the Redbacks. I'm sure there are more and better informed people that will reply to this thread, but I'll try and point you in a direction at the very least.

For your Imperial Officer requirements try the IOC forums (Imperial Officer Corps) here.

Make sure to study and stick to the CRL (Costume Reference Library) requirements for the particular build you want to make. The CRL listings for Imperial Officer costumes can be found here.

Again, I'm sure there are those more 'in the know' than myself. But these should be appropriate and good links to get you started.
Super!
Hi there and welcome to the Redback forums Smile

You need to have a read of the CRL (Costume Reference Library) for your costume:
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...icer_black

I would also suggest to sign up on the Imperial Officer Corp for your research:
http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/

A lot of the guys here go for the cosplaysky officer uniform, I believe it is the deluxe version (?). A few of our guys have dealt with them and helped make it all that more accurate. Just make sure that you give them as many measurements as you can. Maybe someone who has purchased one recently can post here. If you go down this route cosplaysky will just supply the tunic and jodhpurs you will need to get the other accessories as per the CRL to complete the costume and there are people in the garrison who can help.

I would also suggest that you have a read of these couple of threads:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6719

Don't forget to ask lots of questions, we are a pretty friendly and helpful lot.

Good luck and have fun!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
My original enquiries started with the 501 in the states. They put my onto you guys, since then I have heard of at least 3 members in Townsville NQ. I am familiar with the CRL. Can you guys find these guys and pass on my details for them to catch up with us locally....
Welcome Loekie!! :P , is a pleasure to have you on board I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself alot in the red back's and fit in well, will be a honor to hopefully troop with you soon!! Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Welcome aboard cadet. I'm sure the NQ guys will get in contact with you once they read the thread, good luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Wink
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome. Where in Townsville are you based? My old home town.
Welcome!

Will be good to have more troopers up here Smile You say others have a trooper ready to go? Can you share some photos of that?

If you are not doing much nexxt Saturday, a few of us will be at tropicon in cairns for your to have a chat with and ask any questions.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
(Sunday 5-Jul-2015, 09:21 PM)APOK Wrote:  Welcome. Where in Townsville are you based? My old home town.
lol, the Ville isn't that big.... Moved up here in 88. Lived all over the town. Gulliver, wulguru/stuart, kirwan, Garbutt.
(Saturday 4-Jul-2015, 11:49 AM)DarkFather Wrote:  Hi;

Welcome to the Redbacks. I'm sure there are more and better informed people that will reply to this thread, but I'll try and point you in a direction at the very least.

For your Imperial Officer requirements try the IOC forums (Imperial Officer Corps) here.

Make sure to study and stick to the CRL (Costume Reference Library) requirements for the particular build you want to make. The CRL listings for Imperial Officer costumes can be found here.

Again, I'm sure there are those more 'in the know' than myself. But these should be appropriate and good links to get you started.
Hi LoeKie77 , I will be glad to help in anyway I can. Feel free to PM me anytime!! Glad to have more troopers up here in the north!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Hey mate, welcome aboard. Who are the others? and what costumes have they got ready? lol

I'm so far the only TB Scout up in TSV. Be great to have a few more troopers up here ready to go. Smile

any questions just ask. You'll find all the help you need on here.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all from charters towers North Queensland Starkiller90 10 11,114 Friday 30-Jun-2017, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Red Empress
  Perth noob, after local help. (Armour parties?) Connoor 2 4,811 Monday 13-Jul-2015, 08:33 AM
Last Post: gmrhodes13
  Interested in becoming a Trooper Bekka22 15 17,745 Monday 19-Jan-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Dw