Greetings
(Saturday 29-Aug-2015, 07:43 PM)Teiwaz Wrote:  Never too many scouts! Welcome aboard.

I'm with Teiwaz!, also welcome keep us up to date with your build etc, it would be good to see you out there soon Smile

And welcome to the Red Back Garrison!.
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Welcome aboard
TK 19749
Hey Dshrike ,

welcome to the Redbacks mate , I'm based in Townsville there's also a TB here already so he should be able to help out with the many questions you will have. We have a troop on Friday 11th down on the strand if you want to come along and wrangle for us you would be very welcome ,we always need help with our limited vision!!! also a good way of meeting a few other members.

Danny Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome to the Redbacks fellow aspiring biker scout Smile
(Tuesday 1-Sep-2015, 07:48 PM)DannytheBlue Wrote:  Hey Dshrike ,

welcome to the Redbacks mate , I'm based in Townsville there's also a TB here already so he should be able to help out with the many questions you will have. We have a troop on Friday 11th down on the strand if you want to come along and wrangle for us you would be very welcome ,we always need help with our limited vision!!! also a good way of meeting a few other members.

Danny Smile

Hi Danny,

That sounds pretty good. What time and where are you meeting up? Can you PM me the details?

Cheers
Welcome Dshrike Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG