The new kid on the block
G'day guys my name is Brandon, I met a few fellas at the Bribie Island fete today and asked about joining the legion, I'm a young married man with 2 children and another on the way, I'm on a tight budget but I'm pretty keen to get into a tk suit I seriously looked at the heavy armour one but I'm thinking cost efficiency wise it might be safer to go with the standard tk armour and go from there, any questions or assistance in this would be welcome as I've no idea where to obtain a set of armour and weapons from or even how much I would be looking at, cheers again and I look forward to trooping with you all !!
Welcome Aboard!!

Was great to meet you today Brandon.
Im not the guy for the shiny whitey stuff but I am sure some of our resident TK's will be along shortly to take care of business and point you in the right direction Smile
After our chat today we will get you verified as soon as we can :D

Enjoy the journey mate.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Cheers mate!!! Keen to get started
Welcome to the group
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Welcome Brandon Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hey Brandon

I was one of the two Stormtrooper at the fete and also a local in the area.

One of the benefits of characters from the Original Trilogy era is the amount of recycling that went on in the props and costumes. This means if you plan ahead you can start with a base and build upon it.

An example being that TIE reserve pilot is a TIE pilot with the hard armour components.
DW2013 to DW2018
Not too keen on the TIE pilot as much as the tk but depends on what pieces can match up and such really needs to be as cheap and easy to assemble as possible as I'm a simple bloke
Welcome to the RedBack forum's buddy, I look forward to meeting you down the track! Smile Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Cheers hydro also keen to troop with you all, would be pretty cool to do a massive 10-15 plus troop somewhere

I was kind of going to go a standard trooper as I aquired the pieces to go towards the heavy weapons tk which appears to be an orange pauldron for the right arm and a few ammo pouches which would be good when we troop that way we'll have a semi decent sized detachment looking for rebel scum
Welcome to the forums, Brandon. I'm a cadet too and as you no doubt realise already the Redbacks are a pretty inclusive bunch, always willing to help a newbie achieve their dream. All the best with your build mate, hope to meet you at a future troop.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Hi Brandon, welcome to the Redback forums.
Head on over and sign up on www.whitearmor.net , it is the detachment for Stormtroopers and a mind blowing resource for all you need .
Introduce yourself on their boards, and I will keep a lookout for you. I am Sly11 over there.
Let the fun begin.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi Brandon.
Welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers Smile
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Girl on the Block VickyVic 34 38,076 Wednesday 22-Jul-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: VickyVic
  New kid on the darkside's block. LLyons 15 23,303 Tuesday 2-Apr-2013, 05:21 PM
Last Post: hopfot
  Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! Bardello Soldjar 23 44,572 Monday 14-May-2012, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bardello Soldjar