I don't want to hit what I'm aiming at...
Thanks Altair.
I learned long ago that two things you should never scrimp on are toilet paper and shoes. With how much standing/walking is be doing in them, comfort defiantly wins out over price on that one, so I think I'll aim for the TK boots also.
How did you find their sizing? If I'm a US 11 in sneakers, will I be a US 11 in TK ?
Sizing is pretty good, but they do tend to run out of stock quite frequently.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
FYI, took the first step today... ETA on AP armour / helmet kit.. 6 or so weeks.

Oh god what have I done.
That's a pretty good turn around on AP, think mine took 10 weeks to arrive

So a quick update, got an email from Mark @ AP with some great news :D

"New AP armor will now fit a wider range of body types, we added 3" inches on sides of the AB and Kidney plates for a total of 6" extra inches which will now easily fit up to a 38" waist, we also added 2" inches to all legs parts for a seamless authentic look without the need of shimming, all parts can be easly trimmed down to original movie size to fit people which are within movie specs, it's always easier to remove than to add material of course, we will still include extra matching white ABS strips in the event you need extra spacing, kit will now include centurion approved painted on look decals, movie accurate mic tips and inner drop boxes, and to help your centurion build we will also include all the accurate split and cap rivets

AP NEW UPGRADES & FEATURES!
Revised Kidney/Butt plate with correct "L" detail and return edges at seperation.
Revised AB plate
Revised C02 bottle end caps
Revised all leg parts
Inner drop boxes included
Correct inner left shin
Accurate hovi tips ready to install included
Centurion approved painted on look ANH Decals included
Correct Split rivets and cap rivets included
Rubber hand guards (optional) price to be annouced
Metal clips for C02 bottal (optional) price to be annouced"

Very excited to get started. I've been accumulating all the other parts i'll need and its going well so far.
That sounds great with all the new stuff included.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I've been looking at E-11 Blasters as well. Is this the DoopyDoo Resin Kit everyone is talking about;

http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-...2685-p.asp

same as the one used for this build thread;

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16...ild/page-1

Just want to check before I place an order.

also, if ordering a kit like this, will I still need to apply for a permit to import? (I'm in QLD)
The Doopys kit is what many use, including myself. Getting the import permit is always a good idea if customers feel like holding up your order. It doesn't cost anything, and if they do hold your item, you have a piece of paper you can wave at them to release it.

Good to see AP improving the kit, especially to fit the bigger troopers!

I have been pretty happy with my doopydoos resin kit, I didn't bother with the permit as it is an un-assembled kit and clearly a prop, however you never know...
Quick update, just got an email from doopy, my order has been dispatched Smile

Took a little over 2 weeks from when I placed the order to when I got that email.

Already received the e-11 upgrade kit and the superior resin mag from the boys at FISD.
That time frame is pretty good, you have some exciting times ahead.