Greetings
I've come over to the Dark Side. As you have cookies. I'm looking to eventually do Darth Maul, my most ambitious project yet.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Welcome to the Redback Forums Michelle!
Welcome to the forums.

For Maul if you haven't done so already sign up on the Sith Lords detachment to do all your research and get expert tips on where to buy, how to make all the parts:
http://www.501stsithlords.com/

Read the CRL, I assume this is the one you will be doing:
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL-Maul

And while you are in a reading mode have a read through this to give you some idea on the approval process:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Don't forget to ask questions, we are a pretty friendly bunch.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks Phantom! I'm not sure what took me so long to sign up to the forums. Silly of me.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Welcome to the dark side, we have dark chocolate cookies lol
Cheers Smile
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Another trooper from Bundy?! Welcome to the forums.
Welcome can't wait to see your build thread on this project .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
DarkFather, I'm glad I'm not the only one up here! No idea when I'm getting a build thread started on this Wolf. Soon hopefully. I'd imagine the Sith detachment would be the best place for costume related questions?

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
(Tuesday 29-Sep-2015, 06:51 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  DarkFather, I'm glad I'm not the only one up here! No idea when I'm getting a build thread started on this Wolf. Soon hopefully. I'd imagine the Sith detachment would be the best place for costume related questions?

If you don't mind. I'll shoot you a quick PM on the forums, if that's ok?
Welcome. Another trooper for us in the Wide Bay region Jig We're a pretty friendly bunch and here to help. We'll keep you in the loop and look forward to meeting you at the next troop. Hey, I'm a poet Lol
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to the Redback forums.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome Michelle Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing your Darth Maul take shape. Cheers.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Cool, welcome Mate.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015