Indigo! Fair - Indooroopilly 31/7/10
Troop Report 
Date: 31/7/10

Venue: Indooroopilly State Primary School Fete

Time: 1000hrs - 1500hrs

Mission: To oversee and ensure sound Imperial loyalty during the celebration known as the "Indigo Fair"

Trooper Attendance:

SL Kev Vader
SL Kitiara
TK TheWolf
TK Cutter
TK Tirilia

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Jedi Ray.. I mean, Qui-Gon.. wait, Sorry.. "Mr Aidan Naboo from the Comics"

Support Crew:

Hopfot
Ray

Detail:

Our first shuttles landed early on the strange planet hosting the fair. TK Cutter and TK Tirilia quickly secured an air-conditioned vehicle for Lord Vader and ration vouchers from our site liaison.

As the rest of our crafts began their landing, and our numbers grew to form a crack team, it was quickly established that all planetary inhabitants in attendance held their Imperial masters in the highest regard. This was confirmed when several local politicians arrived to offer their allegiance to Lord Vader... even if the “Green” party required a little ‘persuasion†that we were only “the bad guys” to rebel scum.

Just in case rebel sympathizers had secured hiding places within the Fair grounds, we made ample show of our Imperial might by mingling with the inhabitants, collecting intelligence, observing their strange forms of entertainment and sampling native food called Ham Burgers, and Cup Cakes.

At the end of our excursion, we were bid a fond farewell and presented with gifts of shoulder massages and gratitude.

Injuries:

A swarm of flying bull-ants found TK Cutter decidedly attractive... it wasnâ€t until one of them found itâ€s way into his balaclava after lunch that... well... flying yellow ant + ear = quick trip to the local Med Droid.

Malfunctions:
During the start of the day, Kev vanished several times with Jedi Ray in tow... malfunctions, or excuses to duel, who knows?

Public Incidents:
A local subspecies of hairless ewokâ€s, infused by sugar and given strange powers by oncoming stormy weather, insisted on removing the helmet of TK Tirilia and testing the durability of TK Cutterâ€s armour. Intrepid wrangler Hop saved the day many times.

Mission Status:

Success! The locals were thrilled with our attendance and many photos were taken.

Funds collected for Starlight $180.75

Photos:
erm?
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Well done troopers
Well done to all that were able to attend.

Great report, Tirilia. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Nice going troops, sorry I couldn't be there today otherwise the med droid would be working overtime.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Good troop report tiril,

Awesome work troopers. Hope it wasn't to hot for you all.

Hope cutter's okay.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
(Saturday 31-Jul-2010, 07:50 PM)redpaint Wrote:  Hope cutter's okay.

Not to worry..... I got him some of these. Eyebrows

[Image: index.php?app=core&module=attach&section...ach_id=605]

[Image: icon_rollinglol.gif]
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
What a great troop today was - the reception was warm and I think we certainly got the interest of the locals.

Just a bit of stingoes on the ear and I'm back on duty - just wanted to get the edge off before replacing my mic and heading back out.

Oh, and all kids ever want now is Captain Rex, so I think that'll have to be my next purchase.
Good report. I'll have pics up later today sometime
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Good work guys!
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Great pics Kit! Smile Smile Smile
great work guys!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Good report Tirilia! Well done to all who attended, particularly Ray, for being a Vader-wrangler during the event Smile
Awesome report Tril. Was a good day too, with the obvious couple of moments of exception, "Damn Ewoks, where is a scout when you need one?".

Hang on. What happen to J doing this report?
Yes.. Kev, what happened to J doing this report?

Oh thats right.. the subtle "Make Sure She Does it.. " command when my back was turned :P *lol*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Indooroopilly State Primary School Fete (Indigo Fair) Altair 7 12,802 Wednesday 29-Jul-2015, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Diatium
Troop Report Indigo Fair 27-07-2013 Beanie 0 4,189 Monday 29-Jul-2013, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Beanie
Troop Report Games of the 3rd Indigo Fair 2012 Beanie 12 24,783 Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: hopfot