new recruit Bundaberg
Hi guys looking at wanting to join up at the moment i have a scout biker suit which is 95% complete just doing the last bits to get it to your level. And then next project will be to make a Tusken raider suit. then we will see from there Really like the Darth Raven. Thanks guys and can't wait to catch up and see whats out there.
Awesome, more Wide Bay representation Smile Would luv to see some pics of your Biker.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Good to see you finally signed up.
Thanks for the welcome, should have pic's up in a few days.
Welcome to the forums Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hi. Welcome to our little group. Smile
Arienh 22372

JawaTd

DW2015
well got just about everything done for the scout biker, all i have left to is put the last bits on to the boots, so far its looking good
Yay another local! One of us lol.
Welcome aboard.
Hello.
Welcome to the forums.

Read up on the biker scout CRL to make sure that you have everything covered:
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...ut_trooper

I would also encourage you to sign up on the Pathfinders detachment, http://www.bikerscout.net/

For your other costumes please make sure to read the CRLs and join the detachments to ensure that you have the right and most current information plus references.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
thanks phanton, i have joined the scout biker post, thanks.
In the middle of doing my boots, have brought an older set from a former 501st scout biker, just been getting the gear up to spec, with buy some new stuff and making some of the older gear fit me, slowly but surely i will get there
Welcome
Hi welcome
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way