Newbie reporting in from Sunshine Coast, QLD
You made it to the forums! Welcome! Smile

As everyones mentioned, get along to an AP and you'll find all the help/knowledge you need. (or hit me up on FB Wink)
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Kiki.... How could I forget you..

[Image: 100_04711.jpg]

That was my very first outing with the 501st. I've done a lot of mods to my costume since. Had too to get approval.

Welcome to the boards. I'm sure that the folks here will be able to get your fem-trooper up and running by the end of the year.

Great to see you again. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
hey hey ahhhhhhhhhhh i remember you! :D that was actually one of my favourite photos from the weekend! Hope to catch up with you!
Hi and welcome Kiki!

A Shadow Fem Trooper? Sounds great Smile You're MUCH braver than me, especially with your Leia outfit! Have you considered joining the Rebel Legion with it? http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php then you could 'troop' with us 'officially' at events where both the 501st and RL's are invited Smile I know our local rebel scum, Jedi Ray, would be happy to introduce you to their circle.

Always nice to have another girl around to keep these boys in check Wink

There are a handful of really beautiful costumes for women in the 501st, if you change your mind about going for approval. The Female Tusken Raider [Image: 150px-Tusken_female.jpg] for one. Or Boushh, (Leia's costume when she rescues Han from Jabba's Palace) just to name a couple. It all depends how much you want to invest in the hobby and your motivation.

Personally I never get sick of "OMG Youre a GIRL?!" when you're in full TK gear, collecting donations, and stop to say thank you. *tsk* I think its the voice that gives me away...

Anyway, as everyone has said, definitely get along to an AP Smile I'll be happy to bring along my TK if you would like to take a look at the webbing system. The next one coming up is Willza's on the 8th.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi there Kiki, welcome to the Redback forums. Plenty to guys and girls here with the brains and skills to help you out. Ask heaps of questions and have fun!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Greetings and welcome. As Tirilia said good to have another girl around :-)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Hi there and welcome to the forums!

Lots of help to be had here, just have to ask! Smile

AS already stated, get your behind to an armour party! Lots of fun to be had, and knowledge to be gained!
Besides, there's always someone there that can help you do stuff, if not do it for you..Smile

PS: I must say you make a much better Slave Leia that Beanie does... Please don't ask to see a photo him as slave Leia, You will NEVER get the image out of your mind.......
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
welcome kikivader

hope you enjoy your stay Smile
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Hey there and welcome from TK4598! Looking forward to meeting the new people at one of the upcoming APs :D
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Hey Kiki! Welcome to the forums. Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
Hey Kiki and welcome,

Hopefully we will be able to help you finish your femtrooper as well as convince you to go for a 501st approvable costume.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
welcome to the testosterrrrrr..oops, i mean ...forums
(Wednesday 4-Aug-2010, 06:55 PM)TheWolf Wrote:  PS: I must say you make a much better Slave Leia that Beanie does... Please don't ask to see a photo him as slave Leia, You will NEVER get the image out of your mind.......

agreed, I've seen photos of that and I have to say that I finally supressed it, but reading this has brought it back... thanks guys :\ Hehehe

WELCOME TO THE REDBACKS FORUMS !!!! Peace
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome aboard make yourself at home.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

I think everybodys said everything i was gonna say lol so ill just say...
WELCOME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 683 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 7 3,125 Friday 11-Sep-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: scoot040
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 0 883 Saturday 29-Aug-2020, 11:48 AM
Last Post: dlrmatrix