Farewell from the Outgoing Commanding Officer
Great job Kev, always made visitors welcome, you will be missed as CO by many
[Image: ayiY6fB.gif]
Kev, thanks again for all of your hard work and dedication to the role, your efforts are truly appreciated.
Kev,
As most have already said thanks for everything that you have done for this garrison. You have helped to create a friendly environment where troopers and their families feel welcome and where troopers can express their views openly. I hope that this Redback culture you have started will continue for years to come.
I have been a member for just five years and I have witnessed your tireless dedication to the Redbacks I am sure that it has not gone unnoticed by my fellow troopers. I know that some may not have seen eye to eye with you, robust discussions may have occurred at times, but I am sure that they do respect you and that everything you have done, you have done it for the betterment of garrison.
We have grown in leaps and bounds from the thirty or so troopers five years ago to closing in on 150 members now and I think that your direction as CO and your CS team over this period has that has contributed to the swelling in the ranks.
The way that not just the Redbacks respect you but also the wider 501st nationally and internationally/RL/MM/D2L just goes to show the strength of your character.

On a personal note, I want to thank you for having faith in appointing me as GML. I am and always will be grateful for your guidance during your time as CO.

Thanks again Kev, enjoy the life of a regular trooper and getting your life back.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks Kev for all the work you have put into the garrsion.
Now i have to have someone else to harass with emails about trying to get hospital troops going up on the coast Doppeldaumen1
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
What an awesome job you have done! Other pessimistic types may want to look at our failings but you help us live up to loftier ideals.
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Thanks for doing a great job!!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017