hello from Lodorian
Hi all,

I've been introduced to you guys through Sennight. I saw the troop you guys did at the cat adoption thing in Bundy on the weekend. I was hooked instantly by the detailed nature of the costumes and friendly nature of all the representatives present. I can't wait to get to involved in such a fun group.

Bring on episode 7 tomorrow night!
Why hello Lodorian. Nice to see Sennight converted you!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Once you start down the path of the dark side there is no going back. Welcome aboard!!
Welcome aboard ,

It's a great fun hobby this is and as seen we have cats as well as cookies with the dark side . Hope to catch up again at troop or the local haunt in the bay one day .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
welcome to the darkside! mooohahahahahahaha
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to your new obsession Hehehe Good to have you on board. It was nice meeting you and hope to troop with you soon.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Hi there Lodorian and welcome to the forums.

Great to have more troopers up in the region, glad that you had a chance to chat with the guys and came to the forums.

Have a read through this, it will give you a run down of the membership process. Have a read of the links to you can never have too much information.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

What costume are you thinking of? Unsure? Have a read through this list, I am sure you can find something that catches your attention.
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

If in doubt please ask.

Oh and stay away from Ebay!
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums Mitch!!! Now lets get that pre-armour Darth organised. ?
Welcome Lodorian Smile Once you start down the Dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG