Hello from Mackay!!
Hi all :-)
I'm Gix (Renae) from Mackay. I actually registered here ages ago but haven't been active due to being so busy with "life stuff" to progress my costume etc... I went to log in and it wasn't working when I came on tonight so re-registerd after seeing THE FORCE AWAKENS premier last night and met the local Garrison members!

So, I'm looking at my costume being a stormtrooper (the original one) I liked the new one but prefer the original.

About me: I'm just me; after having a massive life change 3 years ago I ended up back in Mackay (my home town) and work in accounting and studying Accounting fulltime too. I go to the gym daily and run, ride motorbikes (have a stormtrooper helmet which gets extra looks being a chick on a sports bike WITH a storm trooper helmet!); have 2 border collies; 2 cats; 10 chooks; do photography also; a Wonder Woman fan also... (yes total geek!); no kids, no partner and live by myself. Peace

You want to know - just ask me! I'm pretty easy going and like to keep myself busy, active and healthy!

Looking forward to the costume building process with my local peeps and getting more involved and meeting NEW PEOPLE!! Eyebrows
Hey Gix and welcome

You'll want to also sign up to the whitearmor.net for all things shiny white Smile

And good work preferring the classics over the brash newbies Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Thanks Duras... I've met Jaggered here in Mackay already and he's going to help me all things "Troopering!" :-) So good to have members here in Mackay now!!
Looking forward to meeting more peeps tho!
Cool... Always good to have a nearby member to talk to as forums can only go so far
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome back.
Got a pic of the stormtrooper helmet?
Hi and welcome. Good that you have met up with jag..good guy to be friends with..he will guide you well.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hi Guys! No haven't got a pic of the helmet - I didn't wear it last night because its the plastic one. I was going to wear my motorbike stormtrooper helmet tho LOL

Yes happy I met Jag! And good to hear I'm heading in the right direction Jig

Hello Gix, great to see you made it over to the forums... again Wink

As Duras has mentioned head over & sign up on this link:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

FISD, port of call for all things shiny & white.
Check out the top left corner you'll see a section "getting started" in there there's also a section two down fm the top a pinned topic "various types of Armour & where to get them if you haven't already shot Phantom a PM.
There's a few requirements you need to do before you can post a topic so follow whatever the guide is, been to long for myself & I can't remember off the top of my head.
Keep things simple though & use the same call sign you've used here unless it's already in use.

As a heads up I do plan to buy another set of dress whites myself.
I'm going with RS props based in the UK already scored the helmet, expensive but there's a reason for that, lol... they have a FB page you can check out but they're recommended on the sellers vetted list over on FISD.

Good to see you know what you'd like to do, TK... Cannon fodder :D
There's still a few things you'll need to decide when your ready. Reading your intro your wanting to do a ANH Stormtrooper (A New Hope) there's two versions, stunt & hero.
My TK is the ANH hero type basic entry, there's another two levels above basic, EIB (expert infantry badge) & Centurion.
The latter two require more attention to details on the TK build but something I can talk over with you should like like to achieve these levels, up to the individual.

Oh... Nice profile pic, Nix666 on your right I remember seeing you in the cue, made me laugh & had to come over & give you a high five Smile

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome Renae
I saw your avatar pic on instagram Smile
You're in good hands with Jace.
Hey Jag!
Have already checked out n logged into whitearmor (as Gix) and have looked at the 3 types. Would be good to do Centurian but will decide over the next few days- we can catch up n chat about that anyway.

Will get into messaging Phantom today too, and checking more stuff re white and shiny things Smile

Awesome help so far!

Thanks Muppet n Hi!!

Yes he's been a great help so far! Looking forward to the process n getting involved more locally and all things Redback.

And cool that u saw my IG pic! Was an awesome night n so glad the guys were there Smile
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome to the forum, great to see more ladies in the ranksDoppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks MammaSith!! Very happy to be here. Should have done it years ago Jag mentioned u today as we were chatting about all thinks TK white n shiny... so now I can place who u are n hope to put a name to a face at DW2016!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome to the forums Renae, all the best with your TK build. You'll have to chat with my wife Helan (fellow cadet Stormborn), she's a Wonder Woman fan too. Cheers and again welcome!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Cheers Oberon!! Will definitely have to... I've actually got a Wonder Woman room (oh and a Star Wars room of course LOL)
Started my sourcing process for my TK so its super exciting!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome , you're going to enjoy your ride for sure , in good hands with jaggered , don't hesitate to ask questions .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14