Hello from Mackay!!
Welcome Gix Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Thanks Cyclops & Firestorm... everyone has been so welcoming and very helpful. So excited - Jag helped me procrastinate my uni assignments by spending most of yesterday checking out all things white, sexy and shiny!! ....so I'm almost ready to order and get it the ball rolling YAY!!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Gix, hope to troop with you sometime down in Mackay or up here in Townsville!!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
For Shizzle DannytheBlue! I lived in Townsville for the past 15 years n miss it so much so any opportunity I can get back for a weekend I'm there!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Most Sweet!! oh yeah cool motor bike helmet Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Thanks Smile
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome Renae another lady awesome Smile Great news that you can come & troop with us in Townsville (I'm DannytheBlue's partner) and look forward to meeting you !!!
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
You're in fantastic company up there. Welcome to the forums, and hope to see you all shiny and white armoured soon.
Awesome Red Empress!! Happy to help out n wrangle anytime!

Thanks DarkFather!! Am meeting some fantastic ppl already and am lucky to have Jag here helping me... Ordering white shiny things in the next week or so!!! Excited!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save