Hello from Melbourne
Hello everyone. My name is Myles and have always been a huge fan of Star Wars. I remember growing up in Auckland, New Zealand and back in the day my brother and I used to wake up early Sunday mornings to listen to Star Wars on the radio. This was before video tapes were invented.

I am 47 years old and I am of Maori descent. The same cultural background as Temuera Morrison who played Jango Fett. Its funny how destiny has brought me here to the legion as I was brought up in South Auckland. The very same town Temuera had filmed Once Were Warriors. I remembered being interviewed by him in the early nineties when I was taking acting lessons and he was a radio announcer. I was about 22 years old then.

So why have I joined the Legion you may ask? Well I've always had a fascination for Boba Fett and quite keen to get some advice on how I can make this a reality. I think being Maori I might be able to add authenticity to the Boba Fett character. Besides I have Temuera's kiwi accent.

I have been living in Melbourne for the past 6 years and is a proud father of 2 children who have autism. They have always looked up to their daddy as their protector and hero. What better way to enhance that mentoring as Boba Fett!!!

Look forward to anyone's advice on how I can get started.

As you wish

Myles aka kiwifett

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Myles, welcome to the Redback Garrison.
I see you are from Melbourne, may I suggest signing up on the Terror Australis Garrison, as they are your local 501st division. Redbacks only covers Queensland. We always welcome guests, so please feel free to pop in and say hello any time.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Excellent thank you Sly
Hello everyone,

Even though I have become a member of the Terror Australis Garrison I still would like to keep in touch the Redback Garrison.

Very soon I will be building my Boba Fett ROTJ. I have also become a member of the TDH (The Dented Helmet) and the Mandalorian Mercs.

Starting tomorrow I will commence work with my Boba bucket (helmet) I think and hope that I have all the materials to make it happen. Ive watched hours upon hours of videos, read and researched material and now ready to go build.

In the meantime I have created a youtube video on how I think Boba should soon sound

click here:

As You Wish

Kiwi Fett
Sounds great Kiwifett!
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016