One day....
I have been on here for a while now, reading through all the troop reports and build threads and just dreaming of the time I will actually be able to afford to buy armor and join up to be a part of the amazing things everyone here does every time they put on their costumes but between a 10 month old boy and a new one on the way in about 4 months now this dream seems all the more out of reach for at least a few more years (lucky I'm only 21) Sad

I'm looking forward to reading about all the amazing things the 501st will do for the world in 2016 and hope that I will be able to join you in the near future *fingers crossed I can win lotto or find a big bag full of cash at the front door haha*

Thanks for reading,
Darren
Welcome Darren!
One way you can be involved without having a costume is to come along and wrangle at events. This is a very important job and gets you an idea of what goes on in a troop and also meet some members.
Have a look through this thread: http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6990
Cheers,
Scott
Hi Darren,

Good to hear you are still interested! As Scotty pointed out, you don't have to wait until you can afford armour to be able to help out Smile If you have the time, get along to a troop and wrangle, our support crew is just as much as important as our troopers.
Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to come along the next chance I'm free