Gday from an R2 builder
Just saying hi, 45 and a Star Wars fanatic. I'm an R2 builder but I have always loved Storm Troopers. As most of my time goes to R2 (He's done but in need of gadgets) I'm buying a suit (Anovos) and making a gun. I'll be searching through this forum for gun making tips and kits and also where to buy boots from. Any tips on either of these would be most welcome.

Thanks
Paul Murphy
Welcome to the Redbacks!
Make sure you sign up on www.whitearmor.net for all things Stormtrooper related.
There are a few options for boots, try TKBoots or Imperial Boots, or you can paint your own, just make sure you check the CRL to ensure they are ok, post photos here or on whitearmor first if you want.
Love the photo of your R2 in the other post, great job.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thanks, he was a 2 1/2 year build, didn't know whether to cheer or cry when he was done. Looking forward to getting my storm trooper going. I have read posts about not putting a com system into the helmet because of sound difficulties, am hoping to get something going anyway, R2 didn't really come alive until he had sounds so I think some sort of sound system is a must for me.
Good morning and welcome to the forums , are you local in Brisbane ?
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
No I'm a Sydney local
Hello and welcome,

The Redback Garrison is located in the state of QLD

For NSW you'd be looking at joining the Southern Cross Garrison of the 501st legion
http://www.501scg.com/scg/index.php

But feel free to stop by anytime, were a friendly bunch!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Yep am a member there, you guys have a better forum and Tapatalk so ill prob be hanging out here. Built my R2 through the builders club and those guys are 10000km away Smile

Just found the Southern Cross Garrison on Tapatalk also so yay to that.
Welcome, great R2 unit Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gday from Ipswich oddangry 6 7,688 Thursday 31-Dec-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Gday From the Gold Coast! supermantits 10 13,288 Tuesday 15-Jul-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: blueski
  Gday All Slide Effect 8 9,786 Monday 19-May-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect