Hi All from South East Brisbane.
Hello All,
Dantryi here, it is said "Dan Tray e". Been along time watcher and reader of the 501st, Im a 31 year old mother of 1, I have been interested in the 501st for some time now but raising my daughter is what I needed to do first, her and I have meet some of you lot.. many years ago now, outside of Kmart Wynnum, I think it was for the Christmas appeal. it was then while talking with the three of you and the photographer that I got interested the 501st. I got your card and some funny jokes from you three and my daughter (who was 3 or 4 at the time) got to see a stormie up close.. When she seen me today looking around the site, she said "MUM, you need to join them and make a stormie, Make a Commander Cody. (Everyone in my family knows I love Commander Cody). So here I am and more then a little scared and excited at the same time. [/size]
It never hurts to ask, but it does if you make Assumptions.
Hey Dantryi! Commander Cody is so cool! Have a look through the build threads for some ideas. We also have a Galactic Academny for the little one if she wants to join in on the fun.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums
great story there Smile welcome to the funhouse
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome ! Smile
(Sunday 10-Jan-2016, 09:06 PM)Duras Wrote:  great story there Smile welcome to the funhouse

oh I think ill enjoy it here then.. Im known to be a bit nutty. Thank you.. I do like to tell a nice story every once in awhile.. all is good.
Welcome to he Redback forums !
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
ok Troopers,
To what thread do I find, where I can get the right kit and stuff from.. Im very green when it comes to making anything. Im looking at making a Commander Cody.
You'll want to join up the clonetroopers.net forums as that's the detachment site for clones
DW2013 to DW2018
Thank you Duras
Hey there and welcome , Cody is awesome , one of my all time favourites , you have both animated and realistic versions available , which are you considering , they have an extensive set of build parameters covered in the CRL on the forum , clone armor tends to fit a unique physique and there are a couple of real quality kits available , have a good read of the paint requirements , there will always be help available on your journey .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Tuesday 12-Jan-2016, 09:05 PM)cyclops Wrote:  Hey there and welcome , Cody is awesome , one of my all time favourites , you have both animated and realistic versions available , which are you considering , they have an extensive set of build parameters covered in the CRL on the forum , clone armor tends to fit a unique physique and there are a couple of real quality kits available , have a good read of the paint requirements , there will always be help available on your journey .

Hi Cyclops.
I'm looking to make a Phase one: Attack of the Clones Commander Cody, So Realistic Cody. I've been reading the forums here and on the Clonetroopers site for the past three days. I've seen what many are doing but not where you may get the parts from or even make them from scratch. I want a pre-made kit as it will be hard enough for me to fit it to my body .. ( Lucky I dropped 3 pants sizes before taking this one). then making it from Scratch.. If that makes any sense to you. as you said Cody is Awesome, I have want a Cody since I first heard of the 501st, many years ago and now I get to be a version of him. Im in Clone heaven. JigPeace
The clonetroopers forum will have the list of vetted suppliers and they will have the build parameters for their armor on the various websites , pre made really only exists in the form of second hand and invariably needs resizing , a raw kit gives you the ability to custom size it to the individual , main issue with clone armor is height as there is only so much you can trim them by to maintain the integrity of the armor and keep it approvable , any direct questions don't hesitate to ask and we will help where we can .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Woohoo! Welcome aboard!

Cody is awesome, no question. I have always admired the clones, but never attempted one.

Good luck with your build!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,279 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New recruit from South Brisbane Dengar76 14 10,584 Wednesday 7-Mar-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Squid
  New from Munruben (south Brisbane) Caz 28 31,614 Friday 15-Sep-2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: UnsureTrooper