Hello from Oxley
Was a pleasure to meet you mate, looking forward to trooping with you in the future!
Welcome aboard mate and good luck with your build!
Banghead
Hello Folks,
IO see by your posts that you have all been busy, and wanting a life in the real world.
For me its been a very different story, I'm battling the black dog, house packing and soon moving, a death in the Family...and to top it off, my costume is not started.
However I'm making the effort to get to Dream World this year to help with the wrangling.
I need to ask the following,
Where do we meet?
What time do we meet?
and finally do we have to pay full price on entry?
Hey Greyspider,
Sorry to hear things have been tough for you, and hopefully they get a bit better soon.
Armour can wait, real life is the thing to take care of first and foremost, the Redbacks will still be here when you are ready.
I'm not going to be much help with your questions (I'm sure someone else will be able to give better advice there), but hope to see you at Dreamworld.
Cheers,
Scott
(Wednesday 13-Jan-2016, 08:56 PM)Greyspider59 Wrote:  Just calling in to say hello, I have been a fan of Star Wars from the very beginning. Have just received my new armour from Shepperton Studios, so I hope you can assist with my uniform as the eyes are fading now that I'm over 55...
WinkWink[/size][/font]

I / may require some help in getting it to fit well, there some parts missing within but I should be able to create what's needed.

Hi, I just joined but i'm just over the hill in the mount Ommaney area.
Can help with fitting i'm still stuck on deciding on a sith costume, lot less work but I admire the stormtroopers.

sorry I could probably help you fit it, but since I don't have a costume it would be all guess work.
G'day mate. We are meeting in the Dreamworld carpark. You need to be there by 0630 at the southern end. If you have signed up you will be able to get a free pass to get in on both days. If you havent signed up you will have to wait till 1000 when the park opens and pay full price.
I suggest you sign up to wrangle. Youll he a great time and meet heaps of us.
Hope that answers your questions.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015
Hello Whitey,

How/ where do I sign up?

Hello Whitey,

I remembered where to sign up, all done just had to alter my commitment from both days to Sunday only.
See you there, pity I don't have a Garrison Shirt, oh well will have to make do I suppose.
Rome wasn't built in a day...
(Friday 6-May-2016, 12:48 AM)Whitey Wrote:  G'day mate. We are meeting in the Dreamworld carpark. You need to be there by 0630 at the southern end. If you have signed up you will be able to get a free pass to get in on both days. If you havent signed up you will have to wait till 1000 when the park opens and pay full price.
I suggest you sign up to wrangle. Youll he a great time and meet heaps of us.
Hope that answers your questions.

Just want to clarify, that cadets will need to pay to get in, but may get a half price "Mates Rates". It is only approved members of 501st, RL or Mando Merc that get in free.

"Frequently Asked Questions

1) Do I have to pay to get in?

If you are a approved 501st, RL or Mando Merc member, you do not have to pay to get in. Cadets have to pay. Galactic Academy have to pay. Family and friends have to pay."
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Sorry guys i had a brain fart. Been moving house and the old brn isnt working to well.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015