Visiting Trooper from Overseas
My name is John. I've been a member of Garrison Carida in Pennsylvania since 2010. My wife is also from PA but went to school in Brisbane for several years. The two of us have canceled our plans to travel to star wars celebration coming up in London and have decided to visit (myself for first time) Australia instead. We are arriving the second week of may. I had the idea that since we wouldn't be going to celebration, perhaps we could meet up with the local garrison and do an event with all of you instead.

I have an imperial crewman (for easy transport) and my wife has a barriss in the process of being approved but she probably won't bring it due to packing limitations.

Looking forward to hopefully coordinating something with you guys.
TR/CC/IC - 6386 of Garrison Carida Royalguard
DW2016
Welcome mate. Hope you enjoy yourself while your here Smile
Hi John, welcome to the forums. There certainly will be some good troops happening in May, will be great to meet you guys.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
2nd week of may you say....

you may want to join us in our annual Dreamworld (which is a theme park) where over 130 troopers descend upon and troop it for 2 days (14th and 15th May)

hope to see you there but if not maybe catch up over a dinner...?

welcome to Redbacks and enjoy your trip here
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome. Wavey

Yeah, would be great if you could make it to Dreamworld. It's one of our biggest Troops of the year.

If you can't though, we will try to organise a catch up dinner/drinks evening with you both. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hey John, welcome!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Let me know if you can make dw. I can make things happen if you can.
Hi John,

Welcome (in advance to meeting you).
Im sure that something will be arranged in the form of a troop, dinner or perhaps an Aussie backyard barbie just to add a bit of authenticity into the mix Smile
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Hey John , would be good to catch up with an overseas brother in arms , dreamworld would be a great event to get to .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Look forward to catching up when you come overDoppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
gday and welcome!

hope to see you at DW if you can make it Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
If You end up in Townsville or Magnetic Island will be happy to meet up!!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome mate,

would be nice if you can make Dreamworld.

Hopefully someone will upgrade you to 501st status so you can see the planning area.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Welcome to the Redbacks, would be great to see you at Dreamworld!
Thanks a lot for all the replies!

Truth be told, from looking at your calendar of events, dreamworld was looking to be the one that was going to fit pretty much perfectly with our travel plans. My wife and I would love to join you all for it.

If the powers that be would like to grant me 501st access I'll jump in on the planning post.
TR/CC/IC - 6386 of Garrison Carida Royalguard
DW2016

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visiting Southern Cross Garrison Member Arothir 1 293 Thursday 7-Sep-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: sharpshooter2231
  Visiting from Nordic Garrison Devander 33 22,469 Wednesday 23-May-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: RedaV
  Visiting member.. Musical_terrorist 15 23,074 Saturday 12-May-2018, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Lord Chad