Hey from Shaun
Hey guys, Just signed up and looking to purchase my first suit. Located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

On a side note, I'm a little pressed for time as I'm MC'ing a wedding in early March and I've got the nod to wear the suit as the formalities end.

Does anyone have any good recommendations as to a good pre built suit? I know I'll need to make modifications for approval but would like to keep them to a minimum.

Cheers, Shaun
Hello Shaun, your fellow Melbournites are over at the Southern Dewback Garrison, so you might want to hang out there.
http://www.501sdg.com/
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Thanks for the heads up. So this must be what it feels like to be rejected entry at a cantina.
Hello and welcome to the Redback forum.

A love of the star wars universe and its glorious empire, knows no borders, drop by anytime to ask a question or share your journey.

...aaaand you aren't coming back to read this are you? Sad

Lol
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
(Thursday 28-Jan-2016, 09:07 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  Hello Shaun, your fellow Melbournites are over at the Southern Dewback Garrison, so you might want to hang out there.
http://www.501sdg.com/

That's the South Australian garrison.

You might want to sign up on the TAG forum, Knightfall Squad covers Victoria,
This thread is a mess and I love it.
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Erm. Oops. Yeah, sending you to the right spot would be clever.
Alternatively, join up everywhere! The Empire knows no boundaries.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Hehehe I didn't even notice that!

Poor Coffee_Blacc, the SDG will be like "the Redbacks told you what???"
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19