NQ Newbie
YAY!!!!!

ANOTHER TROOPER!!!!!! time to test out my commander powers

welcome aboard mate, If you need any help when you get your armour just let me know Smile

jaster is up here also.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Thanks Seantrooper i live over in heatly and have no idea where to start ....lol

drop us pm if u like and will give umy number and get in touch with u

Anthony
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
You asked.

(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 09:21 PM)ManFromNQ Wrote:  how much is a blaster going to cost (one that is acceptable to the 501st)?

Well the quick answer is about $40 or there abouts.

That's for a Hasbro toy blaster and some matt black spray paint. Simple. The hardest part will be finding one.

If you wanted to get tricky and spend a little more you could buy some resin parts that fit onto the hasbro blaster to make it more accurate. That's about $30 to $40 for those.. I think. It's been a while since I bought mine.

And you might want to give it a silver undercoat before spraying it black. That way when it gets scratched it will reveal some battle damage. So that would be another can of spray which would add more cost.

There you go. I hope that helps. Smile
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 01:13 PM)Kitiara Wrote:  Welcome! good to have more people in Townsville on board! (I think Seantrooper was commenting the other day that he needed company!)

yeah have sent him message hope ot get in touch with him
(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 09:44 PM)The Scotsman Wrote:  You asked.

(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 09:21 PM)ManFromNQ Wrote:  how much is a blaster going to cost (one that is acceptable to the 501st)?

Well the quick answer is about $40 or there abouts.

That's for a Hasbro toy blaster and some matt black spray paint. Simple. The hardest part will be finding one.

If you wanted to get tricky and spend a little more you could buy some resin parts that fit onto the hasbro blaster to make it more accurate. That's about $30 to $40 for those.. I think. It's been a while since I bought mine.

And you might want to give it a silver undercoat before spraying it black. That way when it gets scratched it will reveal some battle damage. So that would be another can of spray which would add more cost.

There you go. I hope that helps. Smile

yeha it does i not that technical minded being long time since i made a model so will look in trading post and see if there any for sale that one i posted on looks great
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 10:16 PM)ManFromNQ Wrote:  
(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 01:13 PM)Kitiara Wrote:  Welcome! good to have more people in Townsville on board! (I think Seantrooper was commenting the other day that he needed company!)

I havent gotten any PM's from you...
I'll send you one right now Doppeldaumen1

so you are thinking of doing a TK (stormtrooper) right??
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome to boards mate good to see more from NQ joining up.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 10:20 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  
(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 10:16 PM)ManFromNQ Wrote:  

I havent gotten any PM's from you...
I'll send you one right now Doppeldaumen1

so you are thinking of doing a TK (stormtrooper) right??

Yeah want to do TK