Newby in Townsville
Hey guys!!!! I am a mental Star Wars fan, up in Townsville. Currently re-started work on my Revan costume after a bit of a hiatus.

My plan: put together the first (i believe) Revan Reborn cosplay from the Star Wars the Old Republic era.

I am a huge fan of Revan and his exploits (which are annoyingly no longer cannon even though he features in THREE video games) so i will be creating this costume over the next little while as best i can Smile

All the help and support i can have, i will take! Im excited to be finally working on this again, and keen to become a proper member once my cosplay is completed!

Thanks!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to Redback Garrison!
You should also sign up to the Flagship Eclipse Detachment as they include Reven costumes: http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/

Good luck on your build!
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
Hey thanks!! I had a look there, but they only have the older, Kotor Revan builds there. Wink Mine will be a little....grittier.
It's possible that the records aren't updated yet... or you might be going for a Legion first!
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
Hi and welcome to the Redback forums.
As you are aware, research is the key, make sure you have plenty of supportive resource photos to show exactly what version you are undertaking. Sounds like your passionate about it so that is a good start, good luck in your journey.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thanks Sly!!! I sure am, and i have many screen shots from in-game play, as well as some concept art from the collectors edition of the Old Republic game Smile

Here is an image of my goal. Smile I think it might in fact be a Legion First! Smile

(Wednesday 9-Mar-2016, 08:05 PM)Xesh Wrote:  Thanks Sly!!! I sure am, and i have many screen shots from in-game play, as well as some concept art from the collectors edition of the Old Republic game Smile

Perfect, make sure you post those up along with any work you have started,(we call it a Build Thread) that way you are almost guaranteed to get feedback, input and good advise from many of our experienced members.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi there and welcome to the redback forums.

Great to hear you are passionate about the Revan costume.

There is a Revan in the Costume Reference Library (CRL) http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_revan use this as a guide for your build and sign up on the Flagship Eclipse detachment to do all your research http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/

If this isn't the Revan you are looking at doing well you can always try to get a new one added so long as it meets all the requirements to be a 501st costume. You will need to follow the guidelines as set out here:
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...erApproval

While you are reading have a read through this to give you some info on the approval process:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Good luck on your journey!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums!
Hi Xesh, welcome to the redbacks ,I look forward to trooping with you up here in the near future Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome Xesh, I look forward to following your progress!!
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Hey everyone!!!! I have been saving and saving, and i have finally made the only big purchase that was holding me back...

I have now ordered a Champion Tier Revan Reborn Lightsaber with 12W led, full crimson sound board, dualing blade, and plug. I will at some point buy his second blade that he used when he faced the full might of the combined Jedi/Sith attack force on Yavin- but all things in time Smile Photos of the blade below!

That looks amazing man!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
I really hope this arrives for you mate. Saberforge are notoriously dodgy. Gorgeous saber though!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
(Tuesday 1-Nov-2016, 04:19 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  I really hope this arrives for you mate. Saberforge are notoriously dodgy. Gorgeous saber though!

thanks! yea i hope so too! Have to risk it for the biscuit right! haha. the saber is second to none

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newby DEATHPROOF 23 26,774 Thursday 5-Nov-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: DEATHPROOF
  Newby Skylark 15 22,431 Monday 12-Mar-2012, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Skylark
  Another Newby to 501st Crispy24 14 20,823 Monday 11-Apr-2011, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Lestat