Gold Coast Supanova 2016
Date:
9th & 10th April 2016

Venue:
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Center

Time:
All day, both days

Mission:
To have fun, be awesome and raise money for a local in need of help.

Trooper Attendance:
Way too many to mention by name!

Details:
Gold Supanova 2016. What can I say? What an event. We weren't given the best of positions, but we made the best of it and got in and did what we do best and trooped. I like to think that people had fun as well Smile

This event saw the introduction of a first for us, sign in sheets on the stand. This has been a roaring success and looks to be something we will use at all future large events like this. More details on the results to come shortly.

Between the 4 props and many, many troopers we managed to entertain the crowds that were able to find us.

We lead the parade on Sunday morning once again, and we looked awesome! For the first time that I am aware of we actually managed to keep a reasonable (slow) pace without rushing which was great for the troopers and the public.

The mixer was a raging success, thanks to Scout472 for organising such a great venue.

Not really much else to say other than Barry shouldn't be allowed to touch cameras Wink

Charity Funds Raised:
$3096.45, $609 of which came from our good friends at Hire a Tardis

Injuries / Malfunctions:
MyKill had a close shave with the front of the speeder bike.

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Success!

Photos:
[attachment=3440]

Chief delivering the raffle prize to a very happy winner!

[attachment=3444]
Great work guys and gals. Good effort with the position they gave us.
Fantastic effort team, yeah our spot may not have been ideal, but we still brought it in a big way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Great work guys wish I was there
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Champion effort guys. Especially given that you were effectively hidden. Another solid showing, Congratulations.
Awesome effort guys. Sounded like an epic weekend!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Updated first post with photo of raffle prize being donated.
Awesome works troopers, well done Bullant being GEMSmile

Terror
Fantastic job
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ABC Gold Coast - May The Fourth Be With You Ktty 2 1,434 Thursday 13-May-2021, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Meowied_Cass
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2019 Squid 5 4,462 Thursday 9-May-2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: APOK
  Hospital Heroes Ball - Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Darth Cooper 7 7,200 Thursday 23-Aug-2018, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Ktty