Hello
Oh in that case I don't know maybe phantomblade or darkfather might know.
We were at EB Games raising funds for Starlight Week. The other people you may have seen are a not associated with the 501st at all. The 501st is Disney/LFL's preferred costuming organisation. They prefer us, as our costume standards are made to be screen accurate, therefore they endorse our appearances at events. I think the other group was just a fan group based in Bundaberg.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Ive decided I think I am going to look into Darth Nihilus guys first
Awesome. Having a local Darth Nihilus would be great. Ask lots of questions if you have them and have a look at existing build threads to help guide you. There are a couple of Nihilus' in the Garrison, so use their knowledge to help you.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Thanks Baytrooper, appreciate it
A nihilus huh? That'll be sweet. We'd have a box set of Sith up here then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Suggest you choose a vesion of Nihilus, take a look at the CRL and make a list of all the parts you will need for approval. There are parts you can buy with a little research to begin your journey as you work through the other parts.

If you aren't sure of the Pros and Cons of each version, feel free to just shoot me a PM.
Welcome to the forum Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Yeah I'm looking at Nihilus but have thought long and hard and decided to start researching into a scout trooper. It going to good to research and become an amazing scout trooper
Well start by using the CRL:
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...ut_trooper

And sign up to the detachment:
http://www.bikerscout.net/

We have seamstresses here who can help with your soft parts. A lot of scouts purchase the Studio Creations kit and it seems to be the most popular and the most accurate. Have a look around the detachment and have a chat with them there to find the right kit for you, some of our scouts here might be able to give you an indication on the kit as well.

Don't for get to ask loads of questions before you part with your money.

Good luck and enjoy your research.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15