Tamanier, is HERE
(Wednesday 1-Sep-2010, 06:50 PM)Tamanier Wrote:  Cheers guys,

so we are aloud to troop at our age?

or is it 18?

Hi and welcome again,

Here is a sentence from the first paragraph of the 501st Legion Charter, "The 501st claims no responsibility for minors at events that are hosted or attended by its members", In other words we aren't babysitters.

In saying that, I have trooped with Seantrooper up in Townsville, and would do so again, but you wont be an "approved 501st Redback Garrison member" and and you wont be "officially" representing the Redbacks, and wouldn't be covered by our Insurance policy that we have. Some centres/conventions require us to have public liability insurance to allow us to troop there.

The bottom line is, as long as you have a parent/gardian present, you are more than welcome to troop with us, though we would like to see your armour when its put together before trooping.

Ken

PS, if you have a few spare hours, have a read thru the Legion Charter, and that goes for everybody.
(Wednesday 1-Sep-2010, 08:02 AM)seantrooper Wrote:  gday mate,

im 16 too Smile 3rd may... damn! not the youngest anymore hahah Hehehe

take your time and ask LOTS of questions (i sure did) before spending your hard earned credits on a TK

Also try to make your way to an AP (armour party) to see other peoples armour up close. They are held fairly regularly down there I think.

if you need any help with buying/finding armour drop muppet a PM, he's the guy to talk to.

I also assume you reside in brisbane haha

Hey Sean we will have to start having armour parties up there soon minister of war and finace is jsut about converted to letting me get my set wont take much more to bring her to the dark side
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Ah ok kool will check out the charters.

and sweet

i might be able to get my armour next year.
"You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen."

What do Jawas sell that isnt stolen?
Greetings and welcome. All the others have pretty much given the basics.

I was Visas Marr at Logan
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Ah kool yeh i saw you there nice costume

welcome mate.
Cheers mate

Hi and welcome. Usually I'm on more often and among the first to welcome newcomers. but everyone has already said whats to be said. But I notice some mention of logan. I hear that my evil twin jedi scum was there. Wink