FIRST ORDER VISITOR
Hi there!

I'm visiting from South of the Border (Sydney to be exact) and admiring the great work you are all doing.

I'm an FOTK in the making and looking forward to joining the ranks of the 501st soon. Whilst I'm busy bringing together my own kit I'm also helping other First Order Troopers, Phasmas and Pilots with my FIRST ORDER BELT KIT. I have a sales thread with SCG, over at FISD and as part of Jimmiroquai's FOTK Armor Building Facebook group.

If I can help anyone here let me know. It would be my pleasure to assist the growing numbers of the First Order.

Cheers
JAFO
[img=0x0]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4336/36414668056_854e3a5774_b.jpg[/img]
A Sydney-sider huh? Always nice to see you guys up here.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
(Tuesday 31-May-2016, 05:41 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  A Sydney-sider huh? Always nice to see you guys up here.

I like to think we share a special part of the Galaxy
What belts r u doing for FO tie please mate
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Ohh hello, welcome mate, im the one and only FO TK in Queensland so i can help you out for sure. hit me up whenever you want mate.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Hi JAFO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
(Wednesday 13-Jul-2016, 09:28 PM)NQDude Wrote:  What belts r u doing for FO tie please mate

Hi there! My belt kit is the three-layer version. Not many sell this type. I've just launched an updated kit with new materials and will send you some info.

(Wednesday 13-Jul-2016, 11:13 PM)Sly Wrote:  Hi JAFO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Sly! How ya going

Here's a link to some information on the PREMIUM FIRST ORDER BELT KIT:

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah31...jk1gh.jpeg

The price is AU$60.00 DELIVERED within Australia (includes tracking).

Here's what troopers have been saying about the kit...

"Having received this particular product I can vouch for its quality and even more so, the customer service. Even the packaging and branding is great."
Shadan, AU

"I’d like to give a shout out to Darren for getting out a great kit! His communication with customers is outstanding, as is the product!"
Dakari, USA

"Got my belt just about overnight delivered to my door! The kit looks quality and every bit the part."
HansDC, AU

"The belt kit is awesome, everything is to an exacting standard."
Murderink, AU

"Thanks Darren for a good quality product mate, i cant wait to finish my build."
JamesB, AU

"Received my belt today. Thank you mate for a job well done! I have another 2 in my squad building FO TKs and they will be ordering from you shortly."
Splinter, AU

"Got in the three layer premium belt kit from Belts of the First Order and I have to say this is definitely premium. Great kit and really high quality. If you need a great belt kit and need it fast, go ask Darren to get yours."
MattF, USA

"I got my belt kit. It is wonderful!"
Electroquimico, SPAIN

"I got one of these kits and they look the goods."
Glenn St Martin, AU

"Belt materials from Belts of the First Order are looking good. Thanks for the great customer service - it's a great kit!"
RyanM, AU

"My nice new trooper belt kit turned up from Darren. It's a great looking belt and I can't wait to put it together."
Andrew NC, AU

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visitor to your sunny climes. starwarrior 2 4,525 Monday 1-Jun-2015, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Another SCG visitor Dashy 7 10,420 Monday 29-Oct-2012, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Mortogg