6'6?! Have you considered a Captain Phasma? :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Greetings all!

I met a squad of the Redback division in Mackay at the "5 for Kids" event and would love to join up. I have had a quick look through the approved costumes but I was wondering if there is anything for a TK Medic? I have found some pictures via google image search but I don't think they are affiliated with the 501st.

Appreciate any help/advice.

Xmez.
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Welcome Xmez,

You'll prob want to start your own thread but glad to hear you enjoyed yourself with the Mackay crew.

Dont know of a TK Medic (as in the shiny white) but there is a Nova Medic in the Special Ops detachment (black stormtrooper armour)
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...oper_medic
DW2013 to DW2018
(Sunday 5-Jun-2016, 02:30 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  6'6?! Have you considered a Captain Phasma? :D

YesYes, I'm aware I'm tall and that's a tall character. But I shouldn't be or feel restricted to just tall characters. In any case I have thought about phasma, but I have no doubt that all that armour, under armour gear, helmet and blaster, would be hellish expensive :/
Awesome! Thank you
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Hello and welcome Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Greetings fellow Brobdingnagian!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19