Mater little miracles 5k fun run
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 5th June
Venue: South bank - Cultural forecourt
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Mission: To be on hand for photo opportunities, smiles and hi five the runners.

Trooper attendance:
TI4056 - Stormraven
TK50100 - Nilrem
Support:
Cadet - Shazzam

Details:
Sunday and dawn breaks over South bank bringing sun light and a ray of hope. Gone is the wild weather from the day before and before us is a new day full of promise. Promises of hi-fives, promises of a few scared babies (especially the one handed to Stormraven), promises of awesome photo opportunities and the promise to do our best to help out putting smiles onto the faces of many.

The day started with a quick scout of our change tent, kitted up and did a quick recon of the area, then a quick change of change room that turned out not to be a change of change room. Then we were out into the crowd proper... the crowd was huge!!! Every step there was a new request for a pic.

Some of the stall holders grabbed us for a pic op, a TK was strapped up with physio tape, food stalls inspected and approved. There was even a TI replicating the desert crash scene of TFA!!

The fun run started as we patrolled the forecourt. A quick break with buckets off and we were back into it at the finish line... man o man did we do some hi-fives!!!

The day finished with more photos and lots of happy buggered people! Well done to those who participated in the run!!! Yeah!!

Funds raised:
No direct funds were raised as we were part of the donations gathered in the entry fee of the fun run.... but gotta say there was a huge crowd stretching for miles in the event!

Incidents:
1 crying baby and a dab

Malfunctions:
Twisting TK knee

Mission status:
Huge success from a brave trio! Massive smiles all round for the Redback garrison!

Report out: Nilrem
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Awesome job guys
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Great job troopers!
Onya guys well done!
Great work Team!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Awesome work. Now I have the Paw Patrol intro ringing through my head, but its all good! Great job. Doppeldaumen1
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Great work guys
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Great report mate, was an amazing day.
“Your a member of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.”
Great work guys! Glad the weather got better for the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Champion effort guys Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mater Little Miracles Walk 2015 Mortogg 6 10,815 Thursday 4-Jun-2015, 07:37 AM
Last Post: DannytheBlue
Troop Report Mater little miracles walk stormraven 6 10,738 Friday 7-Jun-2013, 08:08 PM
Last Post: scope