Rotary Living Expo
Well got some news to share got this in a email (I already have explained to Bob that we can't do what he suggested at the bottom of the email he sent me). Well done troopers!!

So let's hope it be a bigger and better next year .

Quote:Wolf

Your group had a great impact and we had many requests from Children and Adults for your team on Sunday.

I am glad you enjoyed yourselves as we enjoyed your input to make our event greater.

With that in mind can you put a date claimer in for the last weekend in June next year. I was thinking if you had a stall with miniatures of Storm trooper, Darth and Wookie they would sell like hotcakes on the day and raise more funds for your noble causes.

Once again thank you and heres to another great event next year.

Regards

Bob

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
We have a request from Medieval Dan asking if he can get a copy of the Vader choking him pic. Just want to confirm I can supply the one attached to this troop report?
DW2013 to DW2018
(Thursday 30-Jun-2016, 06:13 AM)Duras Wrote:  We have a request from Medieval Dan asking if he can get a copy of the Vader choking him pic. Just want to confirm I can supply the one attached to this troop report?

I personally have no qualms with that request. Go for it.

Awesome feedback Wolf. Arienh and I will definitely do our utmost to be there.
No problem here as I Belive it belongs to DarkFather as I got it that way .

Cheers let's hope next year is bigger and better and maybe a 2 day bay con event .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Rotary Living Expo Triple9 9 10,591 Wednesday 28-Jun-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Triple9