Just wanted to say hi.
Hey Ron, you do great work. I was quite surprised to see someone of your calibre here in Townsville. Keep it up! I'm sure I'll be buying more of your dioramas.
Hi All,

Gix - Thanks heaps and hey once I saw your guys/gals uniforms and amour and had to register. Your right Magneticon was a huge success especially for it's first time.

Beanie - Cheers and I was blown away by the interest all you guys/gals shown and I really appreciated all the support you all shown. And don't worry once I'm discharged and in our house I will be getting Sandtrooper armour.

DShrike - Thanks and glad you and the rest of the guy/gals liked my work and just let me know when you want anymore dios I'll be more then happy to do them.

Ron
Welcome Ron Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome Ron,

I'll second what others have said about your work, It's great stuff.
I think we transported 5 of the dioramas back to Brisbane with us.
Hi All,

Firestorm - Cheers.

cobra - Thanks heaps and hope they made the trip ok.
Welcome to the Redbacks Ron, I'm the dancing trooper Smile How much do the "Han on a tauntaun" go for?? Loved that piece best but it wasn't for sale!!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
(Thursday 7-Jul-2016, 07:22 AM)DannytheBlue Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks Ron, I'm the dancing trooper Smile How much do the "Han on a tauntaun" go for?? Loved that piece best but it wasn't for sale!!!

Hey mate - my daughter really enjoyed the dance piece you guys did, thanks heaps for doing that with her.

For the Han/Tauntaun I charged $150 for him. If you can get the figures yourself it would be cheaper as I would only then charge for the materials for example - leather, fur, paints and putty etc.

If I need to get the figures I would charge the materials plus the figures.

Ron
(Thursday 7-Jul-2016, 02:49 PM)hemblecreations Wrote:  
(Thursday 7-Jul-2016, 07:22 AM)DannytheBlue Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks Ron, I'm the dancing trooper Smile How much do the "Han on a tauntaun" go for?? Loved that piece best but it wasn't for sale!!!

Hey mate - my daughter really enjoyed the dance piece you guys did, thanks heaps for doing that with her.

For the Han/Tauntaun I charged $150 for him. If you can get the figures yourself it would be cheaper as I would only then charge for the materials for example - leather, fur, paints and putty etc.

If I need to get the figures I would charge the materials plus the figures.

Ron

Cheers Ron , I will see what I can do Xmas won't be long Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome to the forum, I saw your figures at magcon they were pretty amazing, I would love to see more of your work sometime ^^
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png] 
Hi All,

(Friday 8-Jul-2016, 09:43 AM)WarWolf Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, I saw your figures at magcon they were pretty amazing, I would love to see more of your work sometime ^^

Thanks mate I really appreciate the kind words. If you head to my FB page HembleCreations and go to photo's I have heaps more pics in there and WIP pics.

Ron
Thanks I will have a look ^^
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png]