Hi all
Hi all, my names is Doreen, I'm from Townsville. I attended magneticon and saw the RedBack garrison there doing an amazing job and I would really like to join, I have asked about joining when I saw you guys there in person and I would like to join if that is possible, im 16 so I would like to just help out as I know that I havto be 18 so while I'm helping I'll slowly buy my costume parts overtime and learn heaps about you guys. The costume I would like to get is a sand trooper and I learned about costumes while you guys where at magneticon. I would love to have the opportunity to get to know all of you and join you if that is possible?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png] 
Heya, Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to ask as many questions here as you like, as we are all ready to give those interested a helping hand.

Great to get more local interest :D

feel free to hang around the 501st areas in the meantime lol
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Thank you
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
Hey glad you were able to pick the brains up there

You'll also want to join the MEPD.net forums. That page specifically looks after the sand troopers and will be another source of info
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Thank you I will check it out
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forums , the Galactic Academy will cover you for the next two years and allow you to troop alongside the garrison at select events , our GA boast costumes pretty close to 501st standards so building your armor gradually and submitting it for legion approval on your eighteenth is something to aim for , has been done several times already , Seantrooper up your way was one of the first . The only stipulation on GA membership is you need a guardian , not necessarily a parent but someone over eighteen.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome aboard! You better get used to the line "Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?" I get it and I'm 6 foot!

Good meeting you at Magneticon as well!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Hiya Doreen and welcome to the forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Little D!!! Great to see you on here so quickly!!!!
I'm Gix - the TK in the pic you attached on here holding ur staff (Renae Gordon on FB)

Doppeldaumen1 Welcome Doppeldaumen1

As I told you on ur FB - ask us heaps of questions and we are more than happy to help... GO NQ!!!

Oh... by the way - ur AVI pic... hahaha I'm NOT going to hear the end of it LOL
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Thank you everyone I'm really great fun to be apart of this

Gix thank you for the photo, and yeah I really like the pic haha but I'm not sure what you mean with never hearing the end of it lol

Gix thank you for the photo, and yeah I really like the pic haha but I'm not sure what you mean with never hearing the end of it lol
Hey ya D i was the person you talked to yesterday on the stand about joining ect. Its great to see you all signed up here.

Welcome to the redbacks forum!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
It's all good Little D! The trooper in ur pic is Jaggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Hi Doreen, welcome to the Redback forums. Looks like the guys have you covered with advice on the GA's etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]