Hi all
It was great to see you at Magneticon Doreen. We were all very impressed by your costume. The Townsville troopers are very warm and welcoming and can help a lot with your costume when the time comes.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Deltorn thank you and yeah I'm going to need help with it haha at the moment I'm confused lol
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png] 
Welcome aboard and what a qoal to aim for Smile wish you luck on the journey and maybe say hi in person at event sooner or later

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Thank you Wolf, ^^
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
Welcome War Wolf! All the best with getting a costume prepared for approval on your birthday! Wouldn't that be lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Yeah that would be awesome ^^
Welcome aboard WarWolf, can't have too many Sandy's looking for droids, one day they'll find em........... one day.
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Nilrem haha yeah lol