Hi all
Hello WarWolf.

A very talented young lady, great imagination & outstanding costume you made! A pleasure having photos with you & we all look forward trooping with you!

Welcome to the RBG & your new extended family Smile

jAG Smile

omg!
Yo Gix check that avatar!!! Heart Heart Heart Yahoo
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Thank you, I look forward to seeing you guys again and helping out ^_^
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png] 
Hahaha... that's what I meant WarWolf by the avi pic!!

cool name too
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
yay another north qld redback great to see new ppl on the forumns look forward to seeing you out n abouts with us all n wecome again to the RBG Smile
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Thank you Gix haha, pecklez I can't wait to catch up with all of you ^^
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
Hi and welcome to our forums!!

As mentioned, I was in a very similar situation to yourself, so feel free to send me a pm with any questions Smile

Best way would be to build your armour to the proper standard (which I am more than happy to assist with) and then when you turn 18 you will pretty much be approved on the spot.

Look forward to trooping with you!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Seantrooper thank you, I am hoping to have all my armour together once I turn 18
Welcome aboard Smile
“Your a member of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.”
Said it once but I will pipe up again WELCOME ABOARD Smile looks like you have plenty of time to ease into things.
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Thank you shazzam and dannytheblue ^^
Hiya WarWolf! Getting 501st approval on the day of your 18th would be pretty awesome!

Welcome to the forums Smile
Stay On Target
Good seeing you at Magneticon Doreen, I really liked your costume.
Welcome to the forums.

Rick
Cobra thank you ^^
Moo yeah I'm going for that goal haha
Welcome War Wolf Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Thank you Firestorm ^^