MM/GA etc: N/A

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Our 2 awesome wranglers for the day:
Imperial Drone
Shazzam
Details:

Charity Funds Raised:N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Following the removal of a safety come from a strategic block of concrete, TIE Pilot Slide Effect was forced to crash his fighter and belly land it on the grass. Luckily only a few grazes, minor Armour damage and some wounded pride were the result.

Public Incidents:
Lots of smiles, a few tears and by late afternoon some very sugared up troublesome kids.

Mission Status:
Success (isnt it always)

Photos:
Ready to rock and roll.....
[Image: Resized_20160827_120355_zpsbx2smjn6.jpeg]

This time he was running late - he claims it was "Traffic"
[Image: Resized_20160827_135105_zpstmgix3ad.jpeg]

Sometimes all you need is a helping hand.....on the butt.....
[Image: Resized_20160827_122359_zps4r4bb6uf.jpeg]

We requisitioned a new vehicle - this one knocks trees down when it hits them....
[Image: Resized_20160827_122457_zpsmyytt2lc.jpeg]

Teiwaz and Slide Effect felt a weapon upgrade was in order...
[Image: Resized_20160827_122202_zpsq3mqs6rp.jpeg]

and then Teiwaz found this........
[Image: Resized_20160827_155313_zpscdtwmbtc.jpeg]

We even made a new friend, Sharon, (apparently she doesnt wear pants....)
[Image: Resized_20160827_152812_zps61n991kx.jpeg]

Time for a quick race before home time.....
[Image: Resized_20160827_154611_zpscv9voe5t.jpeg]

All in all this was a fun troop and a MASSIVE thank you goes out to all the troopers and wranglers who attended, with a special shout out to Teiwaz and Dark Dora for really coming to my rescue and helping me out with this one - couldn't have done it without you guys!!
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Looks like a awesome day, glad the fall wasn't to bad
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Ha, ha. Awesome troop guys!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
I have never seen so much military hardware on display outside an Army open day, and even then its on base, not at a school fete. It was either the charisma of our POC or the two school kids with the senior officer Dads, the jury is out on that one! Cheeky

They brought everything from pistols to rocket launchers, it really was Christmas. A Browning Hi Power does fit very nicely in my boot holster but for some reason they didn't want to swap! The Jawa did her best to put her bubble gun in their armoury as they were packing up.

Great job POCing Slide Effect, we had nothing but positive feedback from the public. Thanks to the troopers and wranglers, see you at the next one. Doppeldaumen1
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
It really was a fun troop. I was surprised as well at the amount of hardware on display. Glad you finally got behind the .50Cal Dave, i could hear you laughing all the way down off the vehicle Smile
Wooooo!! Bumper cars!!
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
This troop was a lot of fun and we had amazing wranglers and troopers for the day. The army weren't to keen to put my bubble gun in the armoury but I did give one of the soldiers a little scare as he didn't except anything to shoot out of it (bubbles). Great troop report Slide Effect and looking forward to trooping with you guys again soon Jig
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
Great job guys. There are a few guys at work whose kids go to that school so I'm not surprised at the hardware on display. The bubble blaster was surely still the most impressive piece of kit there though.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
Great report mate, was another awesome day with some great troopers. Looking forward to the next one Smile
“Your a member of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.”
(Monday 5-Sep-2016, 01:23 PM)Bally Wrote:  Great job guys. There are a few guys at work whose kids go to that school so I'm not surprised at the hardware on display. The bubble blaster was surely still the most impressive piece of kit there though.
I was nice enough to pass some of the pics on to the ex desk sgt of 2/14 so he could enjoy the fun of taking the mickey out of his old crew lol. Im nice like that but some of the guys were devo when they realised where the pics were going hahaha.... 2/14 nil Plastic Spaceman 1

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
I'm sure the soldier who jumped when he was shot by the bubble gun will be getting paid out at the 2/14 boozer for months! Lol
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Wow, awesome looking troop. Well done team, looks to me like you all had a ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Those pics are excellent, looks like a lot of fun (I can't get over all that army kit at a school fete! LOL)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 387 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 507 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Toowoomba East School Fete 2021 Bolt_2112 5 1,996 Tuesday 14-Sep-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect