Hello everyone!
I thought I should introduce myself to everyone since I'm here. 
I actually came here to find a specific member here to help me with a costume I'm working on. But after reading a bit, I think I'd like to stop in and participate. 
A bit about myself. My name is Ron and I live in Ohio, USA. I'm not a 501st member yet, but will be hopefully when I get a costume completed. I'm actually working on two currently. I'm building a ESB TK and a ANH TI. As this is going to take some time, especially the TK, I am going forward with a reserve pilot to get my foot in the door as it were. 
I'm married with two dogs and I have two children from a previous marriage. 
I am US Marine Veteran and currently work in a steel mill, helping make the highest quality steel in the world. As a "second job" as a political activist. 
Outside of my current quest to become a 501st member, I enjoy shooting sports and boating. And on the rare occasion I get out and fish. 
Hopefully I will be able to add to the discussions here and more importantly make some new friends. Thank you for having me here in your community!!
Hey mate and welcome , you will enjoy your time here on the forums , many of us share your enthusiasm for the great outdoors and associated sports , we also cater to our international friends with a couple of big annual events if your ever inspired to take advantage of the better exchange rate and bring the family for a holiday .
Cheers Cyclops
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Ron
What costume are you working on?
I have a good mate that lives in Ohio, just outside of Cinnci. Was over there in February this year visiting him.
Gday Ron,
Welcome aboard

Reserve pilot is a great choice as an entry costume whilst you work on your armour.
Have you signed up over in the Jolly Roger Squadron too?? Www.jrs501st.com
We have a geap of info over there one the quickest easiest way to source your costume components.

Cheers
S.E.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Welcome to our forum Ron Smile Another benefit of joining up to the JRS forum is being able to request a mentor to help you get your costume together.
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Thanks for the welcome! I am over at the JRS forum and have gotten some good info over there. I was out of town the last few days on a mini vacation, so I haven't worked on my TK since. Hopefully I will get back to it this evening after I get home from work.
I'd absolutely love to visit AU sometime. I've always wanted to visit there, but have never had the chance. I appreciate you all having me and look forward to socializing with you.
Hi Ron, welcome to our humble home. Its always great to see intentional visitors to our forums and shores, hope you can make it down under some day.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Warm welcome to the Redback Forums Slayer6769!
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Hi Ron and welcome to our forums.

Good luck with your costumes.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15