Emperor of Oz, another first for the Redback Garrison
Well Done Scotty - but don't expect much kneeling from me!! HeheheHehehe
Emperor of Oz heh....

Bring me a kangaroo.....
Top marks there Scotty, great stuff!!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Well done.

Congrats.
Awesomeness, Congratulations well done "my lord" SithBigdance
congrats Scotty. glad a got a photo with you before it came off
Good on ya Scotty. Wish my Nova could get approved as quickly (good luck with that). Awesome work mate.
I love it Scotty, so damned awesome!
That is so awesome well done.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Peace Congratulations!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Thank you all for the great feedback.

I really feel like have achieved something very special.

I posted the following on the SLD Boards.

Quote:Now, I'd just like to thank Mark Haskell (SLD - DL) for all his great advice along the way. And thanks for making that special trip into LA to get me the right material for my outer robes. I tried in vain to source it in Australia. I also used one of the Brooches that Mark makes. If anyone out there is thinking about building this costume please consider getting in on the next run.(He might have some now if you are lucky) And thank you, Mark, for also being available to talk on the phone about the best application of my prosthetics, blending etc. It was a great chat and I look forward to having more chats in the future. Hopefully over a beer or three.

I'd also like to put a shout out to Stitch (Gwenda). She was instrumental in helping me to get off my butt and onto the floor to cut out the pattern for my robes. Stitch is a Seamstress by trade and is also the Mum of one of the Members of our Garrison. She opens up her home and machines/knowledge on a regular basis for Sewing Parties. See pix earlier in this thread. Thanks Stitch.

It is a great feeling to finally become a Sith Lord. I will be making this costume my Primary on the Legion Boards.

When the DL of the SLD saw the pix of my costume he made the following comments.

(Saturday 25-Sep-2010, 11:22 PM)DarthCarcinus Wrote:Ladies and gentlemen of the Detachment. THIS IS HOW IT"S DONE!!!! Well done Scotty. Well done. I've posted my comments in the GML peer costume review thread..

GML peer costume review thread.
DarthCarcinus Wrote:Muppet. I can't offer any suggestions for improvement on this costume. Please approve immediately. Comments: Excellent blending and perfect coloring of prosthetics. Good looking overall hand and nail treatment.
This is one of the best Emperor's I've seen IMHO.
Well done Scott!

Mark Haskell has asked me for my permission to use my pix as the main references in the CRL. Jig

I'm completely stoked. Peace

(Sunday 26-Sep-2010, 06:09 PM)Kev Vader Wrote:  Well Done Scotty - but don't expect much kneeling from me!! HeheheHehehe

That's ok, Kev. Noworries ... I'll give you until Dreamworld to make that "Movie accurate" mod. You want your Vader to be movie accurate, Don't you?........... [Image: icon_rollinglol.gif]

"This is where the fun begins." Eyebrows
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Well done :-)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Top stuff Scotty! Grats again Smile
Great work Scotty! to recieve that sort of feedback so quickly is amazing! Be proud of what you have done as I'm sure everyone else in the reback is proud too.
I'm looking forward to trooping with you.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Well done mate - looks number 1
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Redback Garrison's Longfin Squad Kev Vader 32 58,805 Saturday 22-Sep-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: raeil
  Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison muppet 21 42,766 Saturday 11-Aug-2012, 12:55 AM
Last Post: hopfot
  Redback Garrison Leading the way........ Again The Scotsman 27 55,271 Sunday 14-Nov-2010, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Fallout