Hello from Toowoomba
Hello Lloyd here or 3phase. 3-phase was a band I had going a few years ago if you were wondering where I got that name from. Anyway my family and I met some of you at the start of the carnival of flowers in Twmba before we went on our holiday to the sunshine coast. We were very impressed with the costumes and everyone I met were very helpful with any questions I had. My plan is for the whole family to be able to attend the carnival with you next year if you are trooping again and we get accepted into the redbacks. I will be doing a stormtrooper and have spoken to moldman and I think I will be using his armour. Please advise if this is a good plan as I have not purchased armour before. If I have the time my wife will do a royal guard as I can do the helmet myself and that just leaves the robes so if anyone has information on them please let me know. I have 3 kids and they want to be jawaâ€s and I have researched costumes but once again if anyone has information please tell. Lastly I have purchased an E-11 base detailing kit from Doopydoos and downloaded the plans for the build so I might do a post on that when I am finished. Thanks
Hi and welcome!

Looks like you are off to a good start..Smile

The best advice we can give someone starting out is do your research, and ask lots of question!
It can save you lots of time and money..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Lloyd, Ask loads of questions, no matter how dumb you think they might be, someone will be more than happy to answer it Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome 3phase Smile
I have just completed my armour and I have MM armour he and Apok are great help and are only too willing to assist as are the rest of us...but just ask heaps of questions
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Phase, mind if I call you phase?
As has been said and will be said time and time again, 'research and questions' these are your friends. They can save you money and time.

Food for thought. The armour you get can also depend on what you wana go for, if you were over 6feet and heavy (like me or bigger) some would suggest AM especially if you wanted to go for EIB. If your are 6feet and under and not heavy set like some of us, then MM is the way to go. And the acronyms don't stop there, FX, MRC, SC, KS... all these and more are available with the right questions.

I personally have both MM and AM.

Also the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

Hoppy. Wink
Hi there 3phase, glad you liked the COF, that was a blast for us. Neo, Trinity and the rest of the Imperials up there will stear you in the right direction. Listen to everyones advice and you won't go wrong. Enjoy and welcome to the Redback forum.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hey Lloyd,

Welcome to the Redback Garrison.
MM's armour is pretty good, might be a good Idea to have a serious chat with him.
Hello mate, and welcome!

You didnt happen to be the chap wearing the stormtrooper shirt would you?
Thanks for the kind welcomes and that was me in the stormtrooper shirt
gday lloyd,,,,was wondering when you would arrive here Wink

how tall are you, as the AUD is in the high 90s against the USD, an AP might be the go??
Sorry for my ignorance but what is an AP
Have looked up AP armour and it is from screen accurate molds but can not find a price. I donâ€t know much about the MM armour but was told it is very accurate so I would prefer to keep the money in Australia if possible.
Hey loyd. Glad you made it. Thanks for coming and saying hi. As for armour......don't sweat it. We'll chat. A pm is coming your way. We can get your kids sorted too.

Other than that, kick back,have a laugh in the cantina and look at what other people are doing with their armor in the links and don't take anything seriously!

It's all about having fun and raising money for kids charities!

Talk soon!

Smile
Hey loyd. Glad you made it. Thanks for coming and saying hi. As for armour......don't sweat it. We'll chat. A pm is coming your way. We can get your kids sorted too.

Other than that, kick back,have a laugh in the cantina and look at what other people are doing with their armor in the links and don't take anything seriously!

It's all about having fun and raising money for kids charities!

Talk soon!

Smile
welcomeWavey
Welcome Lloyd