Greetings from SL-88668
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am SL-88668, Shawn Truesdell. I am from Brisbane, but have been working / living in Indonesia for the past 10 years. I am presently the Executive Officer for the 501st Legion Indonesian Outpost.
My family and I are relocating back to Brisbane in the coming months, for a couple of years at least. My wife, ID-88667 and my daughter, CID-2513, will move back in January and I will follow sometime after that once all affairs here are sorted out and I have managed to pack up the house and ship everything down under.
I have had the pleasure of trooping with Andrew Wilcockson earlier this year at Legoland Malaysia's May 4th event and I look forward to meeting more of my brothers and sisters in the Redback Garrison and trooping with all of you. 
Anyway, I will leave it at that. Just wanted to briefly introduce myself and start getting to know some of you. I'm looking forward to trooping with you guys very soon.
With Best Regards,
Shawn Truesdell / SL-88668
Shawn Truesdell - Satel - SL/ID/TI/IC - 88668
Welcome Shawn

Good to see we will have another Shawn/Shaun/Sean joining the ranks just confuse our fellow troops even more Smile

Even better that you and I can actually argue the fact that our name is the only true way to spell it.

Look forward to trooping with you and your family mate in what ever entirety. I am either Sandtrooper Tk9893 or Tatooine Base C3P0.

Merry Christmas & we will see you all in the New Year Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
(Monday 5-Dec-2016, 05:25 PM)RedaV Wrote:  Welcome Shawn

Good to see we will have another Shawn/Shaun/Sean joining the ranks just confuse our fellow troops even more Smile

Even better that you and I can actually argue the fact that our name is the only true way to spell it.

Look forward to trooping with you and your family mate in what ever entirety. I am either Sandtrooper Tk9893 or Tatooine Base C3P0.

Merry Christmas & we will see you all in the New Year Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many thanks for the warm welcome! Naming confusion just adds to the fun, but I do answer to "Satel" as well. Over here just about everyone goes by a nickname of some sort when we troop. 

And yes, Shawn is the only correct way to spell it Wink
Welcome

It's same here I know more forum nicknames than real ones. Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome!
Welcome back, eventually. Wink Look forward to meeting you at one if the Brisbane area troops when I'm able to get down that way during the year.
Welcome back (for when ever you get here Wink
I'm one of the local Vader's in the Brisbane area so I'm sure we'll bump into each other before too long  Doppeldaumen1
DW2016 DW2018 DW2019 
BN16 SN17 SN18 SN19
Distance Traveled To Troops =  4346.4km
Selamat datang kembali ke Australia pak.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
You are coming back just in time for an amazing 2017. Welcome aboard when you get here.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I am looking forward to being back. Haven't been home in almost 5 years and I couldn't be more ready. I'm hoping it will be around Feb for me but that depends on how long it takes the company to finish my layoff and for my pack up to happen. May go to Singapore in early Feb and troop with SG Garrison for their Chinese New Year parade just before I return, but I don't want to be away from my wife and daughter too long.

Until then though I must keep a vigilant watch out for Rebels trying to steal the Death Star plans. This is a photo from our Rogue One installation here in Jakarta.
[Image: image1.JPG]
Welcome home for a bit , will be great to have a new face around , we had a visit from Adam Koh ( Captain) over from Singapore Garrison earlier in the year and that was a great experience.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome to the Redback forums and a big welcome back to Brisbane.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the neighbourhood!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
WELCOME!
Get ready for an awesome 2017!  Safe travels for you and your family in the meantime.
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
You're coming back in time for an epic year! It'll be great to meet you when I get down that way.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017