Greetings from SL-88668
Hello, can't wait to Troop with you and hear about your adventures with the Indonesian Garrison.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
Welcome
February we have our big charity cricket match, always need more players Smile
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
A big 'welcome' to you and your family Shawn.
Found you mate!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Hi Guys,

I finally made it back. Was able to catch up with a few of you at the QUT event this past weekend. Looking forward to trooping with you all soon. I will look through the events list and see what all I can attend. My Vader isn't here yet, still waiting on our shipment to arrive, but I have my Staff Officer with me until then. Should be good to go for Vader and my other costumes by mid to late September.

Look forward to meeting more of you soon!

Cheers,
Satel
SL-88668
Shawn Truesdell - Satel - SL/ID/TI/IC - 88668
Nice to meet you on Sunday Shawn, looking forward to trooping with you soon.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Hi Shawn,

Are you back permanently in Australia? If so we can start the transfer process from the Indonesian outpost to the Redback garrison for you.

Cheers
Adam
Great to hear you finally made it. Looking forward to trooping with you.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
(Thursday 24-Aug-2017, 05:44 AM)APOK Wrote:  Hi Shawn,

Are you back permanently in Australia? If so we can start the transfer process from the Indonesian outpost to the Redback garrison for you.

Cheers
Adam

Hi Apok / Adam,

I'm back, but is it permanent? That I don't know. Work related drama etc. Suffice it to say I will be here for 2 years or so at least, but likely going back to Indonesia for a month every quarter. I am still assisting as XO & GML for Indonesia, but I expect to pass on the XO mantle shortly. Is it ok for me to be a "visiting trooper" for the time being while everything is settled and sorted? Don't want to cause any issues in that regard, but definitely want to troop and help out in any way I can. Feeling some severe withdrawal! 

Cheers,
Shawn
Shawn Truesdell - Satel - SL/ID/TI/IC - 88668
No issue at all amigo. If you are going back to Indonesia that often and don't know if it is permanent yet then let's keep you where you are right now and you may visit and troop in our lovely state of Queensland as much as you want.

I look forward to having a beer with you soon and have a chat.