Stafford Heights State School 60th Birthday (Not Fete)
OK OK OK - So I was a very norty boy and forgot to do a troop report for this one HAHAH, damn you old age.

Date: 3rd September 2016
Venue: Stafford Heights State School
Mission:Be Awesome!!

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: Slide Effect - TI
RBG: Imperial Drone - TI:RP
RBG: StormRaven - TI
RBG: Nilrem - TK
RL: Gavin MacAskill - Rebel Flyboy
Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
RebelRach - Manning our Table
Details:
After discussing the days activities with the school it was discovered that this was a 60th Birthday open day (with market stalls) not an actual Fete.
With this in mind and some discussion amongst the attending Troopers it was decided to create a display table for folks to look at using some of the Ships, Sabres and other Star Wars paraphernalia from our private collections.

On arrival a marquee was set up and consequently blew away in the gale force winds.
Once the wayward marquee was recaptured and secured in place, a viewing table was set up with assorted goodies, includint model TIE Fighters, W-Xings and a number of Light Sabres, along with Galactic Academy brochures and a photo album of previous troops for the public to review.

Troopers kitted up and wander among the throng, took great pics and generally had a good time.

Charity Funds Raised:
$60.00 raised for the School P&C ($59.00 via very willing donations and $1.00 we stole from Imperial Drone in the change room just to make a nice even number)

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Only issue was a TK getting his butt stuck in the jumping castle..........

Public Incidents:
Numerous slightly startled older ladies (former school members)but all had a giggle...

Mission Status:
Complete Success

Photos:
Still to come
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Better late than never they say Smile Stormtroopers in jumping castles, sounds like it was a fun troop Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Pics or it didn't happen! :P

Nice work guys
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]

Nearly got through!
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Sounds like a great day. Thanks for updating Smile
BN14GCSN15DW2015OCC2015BN15GCSN16DW2016
That was another fun event and a very appreciative school! I'm still having nightmares about that wind though!
Great work guys wish could have been there can't wait to see more Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 439 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Toowoomba East School Fete 2021 Bolt_2112 5 1,892 Tuesday 14-Sep-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect