Hello from Augustine Heights Newbie
Hi Troopers!! especially hi to Sly who I have met at Supanova afew weeks ago such a privilege & honor to speak with him & also answering question's about joining the 501st Redback Garrison & the Armour that I am purchasing with RS Props Masters. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the Redback Garrison. Its not long to go now as my suit from RS Props will be delivered on the day of Rogue One movie release, can't wait!!!
Hey Bro, welcome to the Redback forums, glad you made it here, and very exciting about your armour.
I'm sure we will catch up again soon.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forums!

It's not such a big honour to talk to Sly, trust me :P

Good luck building your armour when it arrives and if you have any questions, sing out and someone will be more than happy to help
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Hi and welcome to the mighty redbacks , you couldn't be in better hands than with Sly .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome to the Redback's
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
(Monday 12-Dec-2016, 05:41 PM)Sly Wrote:  Hey Bro, welcome to the Redback forums, glad you made it here, and very exciting about your armour.
I'm sure we will catch up again soon.
Welcome to the forums!
Hi Sly
Thanks for Awesomeness Welcome!!!
Feels like home already especially warm welcome from rest of Redback Garrison... Big Massive Thanks!!!
Looking forward to meet all. I'm really excited!!!

(Monday 12-Dec-2016, 08:03 PM)Gix Wrote:  Welcome to the forums!

Hi TK GIX,
Thanks for Welcome!!!

(Monday 12-Dec-2016, 07:03 PM)cyclops Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the mighty redbacks , you couldn't be in better hands than with Sly .

Hi Cyclops,
Thanks for Welcome and yes I do agree with you, he's awesome to talk to.
Thanks Cyclops.

(Monday 12-Dec-2016, 10:18 PM)Scotty33 Wrote:  Welcome to the forums!

Hi Scotty33,
Thanks for Welcome!!!

(Monday 12-Dec-2016, 06:18 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Welcome to the forums!

It's not such a big honour to talk to Sly, trust me :P

Good luck building your armour when it arrives and if you have any questions, sing out and someone will be more than happy to help

Hi Imperial Drone,
Thanks for Welcome!!!
Also thanks for letting me know when I need help or ask questions about the armor.

Thanks ID.

(Monday 12-Dec-2016, 07:28 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Welcome to the Redback's

Hi MammaSith,
Thanks for warm Welcome!!
Welcome to the family. We'all have to take a selfie one day.

From the selfie scout.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
Welcome to the forums! You're not far away from me, I'm just at Springfield Lakes. Just down the road.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Hi Trooper Family!!
Once again thank you all for Awesomeness Welcome!!!

My name is TinCity274 this name means a lot to me, where I came from and where I lived before I arrive in best state of Australia.
Where I came from is the Bronx of NZ and not far where movie set of "Once were warriors" was filmed. During that time I've been working at
Ford NZ Assemble and Alloy Wheel Plant for 20years before they closed down for good.
I arrived here 12years ago from NZ to start a new life and work here after Ford Assemble and Alloy Wheel plant was closed down.
Working for a year and then I managed to bring my wife and our 4 kids here and sold our house in NZ to start fresh here.
My Family loves it here and they called it HOME!! I'm security guard/ patrol guard, my wife is AIN nurse, Oldest Daughter is Coordinator for YMCA after-school care and Qualified English Teacher , Oldest son is Storeman, one just graduated from High School and other is still in High School and part-time TAFE Engineer Student. It shows how much opportunity here for our kids to have. By no means all our kids in Queensland can achieve.
A long long time ago....39years to be exact..lol!! (showing my age now)When I saw Star Wars for the very first time, since then I always wanted to become a Stormtrooper and join a club of some kind. Back then in 70's there was no such thing as 501st club or not even close to that. Only collector's club which can afford to buy Stormtrooper Armour uit