Newbie From Toowoomba
Hi, I have retired/sold one of my main Batman suits and my brothers and I have been looking on and off for the last 12 months at some of the options of putting together a stormtrooper suit . I was at the Toowoomba Library fun day which has encouraged me to finally sign up here. We bought the Zing stormtrooper helmets for Christmas I know they need a far bit of modding to make 501st approved but they were on special and we thought it was time to start somewhere. One of my brothers and myself are on the larger sizes so we have been looking at the larger fits but there are so many options its still a bit hard to find where to start. I do like to building stuff myself I have a 3d printer and access to a CNC machine though as with most things time is always limited. Any way I though I should finally pop in here and say hi.

-Chris
Welcome to the forums!
Head over to the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment at whitearmor.net for all shiny white info!
Just wondering if you know what helmets you bought from Zing?
(Wednesday 25-Jan-2017, 08:29 PM)Scotty33 Wrote:  Welcome to the forums!
Head over to the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment at whitearmor.net for all shiny white info!

Possibly the Rogue One Black series versions.
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Welcome to the Redbacks. Ask questions and research and you will save time and money.
(Wednesday 25-Jan-2017, 08:29 PM)Scotty33 Wrote:  Welcome to the forums!

It was the the black series with voice changer
Welcome to the forums!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hi and welcome
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G'day, Another newbie from Toowoomba Stormgerkin 10 13,507 Sunday 3-Nov-2013, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Stormgerkin