2nd time round
Hi All, I had planned to join after the last Magneticon last year, even login, read all the guides, made plans, bought stuff but then life went sideways.
So here I am having a second go.
I have started on male and female Tusken Raider outfits, got the print out and joined the Krayt Clan forums.
My current aim is to have our outfits done for Magneticon so whom ever is there can let us know if there is anything we need to fixup before the finale photos etc.
Hi, good to see more Townsville people on here.

I'm probably not going to be much help with the costumes you've mentioned, however we have one male tusken in Townsville at the moment, so there is local advice to be had there. We also have another in Mackay, so not too far away either.

Don't be afraid to ask questions and also put up a build thread so that everyone can have a good look and help out where possible
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Thanks, we are for however from Cairns. Not sure if there is anyone up here tho.
Hoping to get some other friends dressed up too once I sort us out.
Welcome back!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
welcome back AtomicM , there is 1 full trooper and another soon to be in Cairns . I have a Tusken ANH you probably saw me at Magneticon last year Wink feel free to shoot me any questions Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Hi hi. Welcome to the Redback garrison. Enjoy your stay and share some of the laughter.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
Welcome to the RBG, again Wink

I see DannytheBlu has mentioned to hit him up with any questions  Doppeldaumen1
Xmez is another Tusken, Mackay based.

Be sure to follow the CRL, Lukestarrywalker is our resident member up in Carins with a ANH stunt TK & don't be overly fussed this is your second time around.
Real life should always take precedence first before the garrison.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway