New trooper
Hey guys, 
Huge long time fan and finally getting myself organised to become a Stormtrooper. Just a couple of questions 
Would the 501st accept a Captain Rex character? 
IM looking for a reliable kit to build i defiantly want the excitement of building myself from scratch by dont have the time or resources but defiantly have time to construct a kit. Looking around the web world Im confused by so many approved kits, Who is a hutt and who is the real deal. Any directions would be amazing, ive built my own costume before ( Dredd 2012) so familiar with dremals etc just dont have vacuum sealing and casting kits/ time. Your help would be amazing guys cheers
Welcome to the Redbacks Red5, and welcome to the forums. Thats a cool kit you are keen on Rex is always a fav with the crowds. So check out the Clone Trooper CRL and work out which Rex you are doing..
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CTN_CRL
Then head on over to 
http://501stclonetroopers.com have a check of armour vendors and start asking questions. Beanie and Bolt here in the redbacks are 2 good places to start.. that said there is a huge amount of skilled armourers here in the Garrison.
Enjoy your build... and remember..... ask questions. Welcome!
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome aboard Red5, Stay on target!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forum Red5!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the redbacks mate
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Welcome to the forums.
Beanie has a Rex so maybe he can guide you where to go.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums! For all clone armour (you'd be after animated for Rex), you seek Kev at imperialsurplus.com. He makes a fantastic kit and is a great guy to deal with. You won't be disappointed Smile all you have to decide is whether you want to do the Season 1-3/phase 1 or Season 4-6/phase 2 version, as the armour is quite different
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017