Trooper Armour
Was this an RS commission build?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Got it from AP in Canada.
That's right, you did mention in the past. So is it a trimmed kit and needs to be assembled, or did Mark commission build it and it doesn't quite fit?

Yes Mark built & not quite fit. Looks grest though.
So are the limbs too long or too large in circumference? this will determin how much work is needed to get the fit right. Also dependent on the strapping as to how it sits on you torso.

Chest & back ok./abdomen sits too low &is a little large. Arms not too bad. Thighs quite good. Calf too big circumference.
Ok cool, i realy need to see them and to see you suited up to work out exactly the best course of action. Sending you a PM.

Big thanks to Sly for coming over to check out my armour & give me some tips on getting it to fit better. Working on it & trimming the return edges. TK boots on wsy from usa doopys E11 on way (very slowly! @) from uk. Will be ready to go soon.... ..
Anyone know what the best glue/adhesive to usr on doopydoos E11 build
E6000 is a pretty good all purpose adhesive but a bit hard to come by unless you buy it online. I put mine together with with Zap-a-gap but it's a bit brittle at times.
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
If its a full resin kit, Use epoxy, like 5 minute Araldite. If you want things to well and truly stay in place pin as many of the parts as you can. You can use a wire coat hanger and cut it up for the pins. There are many good build threads on FISD and a on here for you to reference.
You can make a stencil of the bottom of all the parts for your reference holes for the pins so everything lines up nicely.
Most of all, have fun, I found it very enjoyable building the Doopys kit.

Return edge trimming. Do i trim back return edge on lower part of breast & back plates ? How much return edge should remain?
You can leave about 4-5mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks

Ok thanks
Anyone recommend what foam to use for packing ? I have some good stuff from clarke rubber that is nice feeling but is blue with grey back ground.