Greetings from the north!
Welcome dan,

Be good to have a shadow guard in the garrision.

With the new game coming out this month you'll get lot's of attention.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
It will be good to have a few more Guards.

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Yeah another townsvillian few more and we cna go for an outpost : ) yippeeeee
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
ooh yeah,an outpost would be pretty sweet,it would be a pretty hard-to-infiltrate base for rebels with the people we have.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
welcome Dan,

Just a couple more how many do we need for squad up here
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
One would be a good start.Lol
Haha damn straight Draco. We are getting the recruits but you boys have to get you armour together (seantrooper you just have to get older haha). Great to have a more guys up in my old home town. Go the Northern troopers!!!! If you all have the enthusiasm of young seantrooper Townsville will be one amazing future squad.
we will try hard my armour up and running soon fingers crossed
Welcome Dan.
Thanks guys.

(Tuesday 5-Oct-2010, 10:07 PM)APOK Wrote:  Haha damn straight Draco. We are getting the recruits but you boys have to get you armour together (seantrooper you just have to get older haha). Great to have a more guys up in my old home town. Go the Northern troopers!!!! If you all have the enthusiasm of young seantrooper Townsville will be one amazing future squad.

haha yeah,I have enthusiasm alright once I get all the stuff together its all go.be raising that imperial cog on the flagpole in no time.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Howdy! Once you get a few and do a few troops....they'll come.....they always do! Closet SW fans are everywhere!!!