Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :)
My apologies, I know this person personally and she is trying to find the right suit as she really loves Captain Phasma and the link was just a site I could find that was a really good Phasma that was 3D printed and it was one to look at for ideas. (It is really hard to find Captain Phasma outfits that is NOT a Halloween costume) Just trying to help out with some ideas as I told her to do EXTENSIVE RESEARCH and I'm not trying to steer her in the wrong path to purchasing what might not be approvable and hopefully whatever outfit Bikuchan comes across she can check with other members and ask about it. I've done a lot of extensive research myself for my costume and asked for some opinions on some of the items I am looking at and some of the outfits are very expensive. Bikuchan should speak to you and the first approved Phasma for the right information and hopefully she finds the right stuff. I only pointed her to that site as she is a mutual friend
I'll show you the Dark Side

Messages In This Thread
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - by Duras - Tuesday 2-May-2017, 08:03 PM
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - by RedaV - Wednesday 3-May-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Sly - Wednesday 3-May-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by The Knight of Ren - Wednesday 31-May-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - by Gix - Wednesday 31-May-2017, 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,954 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad