Hervey bay recruit
Hey everyone. My name is Bradley Flavell.
 Im a cadet from Hervey Bay, Queensland. 
Im looking at building a Death Trooper. 
Im really looking forward to getting involved and trooping. 
All advice and build explanations are welcome.
Cheers!
(Friday 5-May-2017, 01:31 PM)CloudFuryan Wrote:  Hey everyone. My name is Bradley Flavell.
 Im a cadet from Hervey Bay, Queensland. 
Im looking at building a Death Trooper. 
Im really looking forward to getting involved and trooping. 
All advice and build explanations are welcome.
Cheers!

Hi CloudFuryan , 

welcome and congrats on taking your first step , great to see another local joining up , beside my self there is Baytrooper , Bigdub. Firestorm in the herveybay area but there is DarkFather ,  Arienh, PhantomBlade and a wrangler Duke in Bundaberg  and in Maryborough we have  Triple9 also cadet /wrangler .

as for the death trooper I can't recall off the top my head what detachment that is with right now I do apologise but do a lot of research ask questions and stay off eBay is a phrase you may hear a lot from members.

once again welcome aboard .

cheers
Wolf.
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
It was good chatting to you today. The Deathtrooper CRL (Costume Reference Library) is here - http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_deathtrooper  

The Detachment is Spec Ops - http://www.501stspecopsdet.net/ 

There will be people more knowledgeable than I on here that may have more info to help you get underway. Just remember, it's always better to ask on here first before buying/ordering anything. There is sooooo much knowledge and help available in our Garrison, so you should use it  Doppeldaumen1

And as Wolf said "Stay off eBay" if you can. 

You should hopefully find build threads that can help you on the Spec Ops page. When you get started with a kit and parts, create a build thread on our forum, located here - http://www.501st.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14  

This will help you heaps, as members with the knowledge can help guide you also.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome to the forums!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome, and good luck with everything!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Heya Bradley. Great meeting you today. The members of this awesome Garrison will be posting here soon enough. Folliw their advice and directions and you won't go wrong.

Look forward to seeing you wrangle at your 1st troop.
Thank you for the big welcome guys!
Yes indeed ebay is not something i will use willingly.
Thanks for the links baytrooper! I will be making a build post once i do some homework and get started.
Looking forward to input from everyone here at the 501st Redback Garrison!
Welcome CloudFuryan
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Warm welcome to the forums mate. If you search on this forum in the build threads you will find Tom Campbells awesome death trooper build. As far as i know it's still the only one in Australia. He may even sell some pod the parts of 3D files im not sure.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Thanks for advice BigDub! Ill definately have a look through for the build you mentioned.
Welcome to the Redback forums CF
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
welcome to the forumns Smile
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Hey guys. Struggling a little finding where to get materials for the build. If anyone has any ideas or possibly knows anyone that makes death trooper kits please let me know. Cheers!
The few i know that are going to make them haven't finished molding them
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hervey Bay recruit Crystaljade 8 9,133 Monday 8-May-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Sly