Hervey Bay recruit
Hi,
I'm Kristin from Hervey Bay. After a couple of years of hanging around the local 501st members whenever I see them around, I've finally taken the plunge and joined! I'm still trying to decide what character I want to be, but until I do decide I'm sure I can be useful to the local guys and girls. I'm also trying to get my daughter to join (wish me luck!)
I'm open to any suggestions of potential characters, as well as ideas/tips on how to get a costume ready. I'm looking forward to meeting other Star Wars enthusiasts as I get out and about Smile
Hi and welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Glad you finally made it   Hehehe  

Here is the link for the CRL's (Costume Reference Library) - http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

Have a look through them. As you said today, probably not a helmet character, so maybe look at the Officers or Crew to start with. 

Just remember, it's always better to ask on here first before buying/ordering anything. There is sooooo much knowledge and help available in our Garrison, so you should use it   Doppeldaumen1

"Stay off eBay" if you can.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
(Friday 5-May-2017, 09:16 PM)Baytrooper Wrote:  Glad you finally made it   Hehehe  

Here is the link for the CRL's (Costume Reference Library) - http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

Have a look through them. As you said today, probably not a helmet character, so maybe look at the Officers or Crew to start with. 

Just remember, it's always better to ask on here first before buying/ordering anything. There is sooooo much knowledge and help available in our Garrison, so you should use it   Doppeldaumen1

"Stay off eBay" if you can.

Thanks for the links to help me get here. And yes, I intend to ask lots of questions before I buy anything! I don't have a lot of spare money, so I don't want to waste any. eBay is evil!!!! I tend to stay away from it anyway. I will have a look through the CRL's and see what I like Smile
Welcome to the forums Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Well, after looking through the CRL I've narrowed my choices down to 4:
Asajj Ventress: Night Sister
Juno Eclipse: Dress Uniform
Juno Eclipse: Rogue Shadow outfit or
Imperial Warrant Officer (if there's a female version allowed).
Any hints/tips or suggestions are welcome. I'm leaning more towards Juno's Dress uniform or the Warrant Officer. But it will also depend what looks ok on a short, round woman.
Welcome Crystaljade
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome Kristin! Great to have you sign up.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Hi Kristin, welcome to the Redback forums.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hervey bay recruit CloudFuryan 19 21,339 Sunday 28-May-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Sly