Newbie from Townsville
Hi All!
I'm Amanda from Townsville and long time Star Wars fan.  I love dressing up in cosplay too!  I lived in Adelaide for a few years and was on the southern dewback garrison forum but never had the time to get actively involved with costume making to join in the fun.
Ultimate costume wishlist: Imperial Knight (from the legacy comic series) and Stormtrooper (who doesn't want a stormtrooper costume?).
I'm currently deciding between an Imperial Officer (in grey) or Grand Admiral (jumping straight to the top of the navy chain) just to get out there with the group for a start.
Looking forward to catching up with other Townsville members Smile
Amanda
Welcome to the forum Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
yay 1 more for nth qld...welcome
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Thanks Imperial Drone and pecklez  Peace
Hello and welcome! We'll be having Magneticon up here early next month, so make sure you come along and say hi to us then too Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome Amanda!
I hope you are going to go to MagnetiCon :-) come up and see us for a chat, there are troopers in Townsville, Mackay, Cairns and Proserpine so we are all willing and happy to help. The main thing is deciding on which one to do then making a plan and lots of reading!... lots and lots of reading and research.

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome Amanda
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thanks everyone! Smile

Looking forward to catching up with the locals at the MagnetiCon Smile I've got a temp costume ready for that (and the weekend off work, added bonus!).
Welcome to the forums! Might see you at magneticon!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Hi Amanda , welcome to the Redbacks ,I look forward to seeeing you at Magneticon and feel free to sign up to wrangle if you want Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome aboard Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018