New guy from Gold Coast
How about this one?

I'll show you the Dark Side
Hi Matt, welcome to the Redbacks!
I can't give you any advice about Kylo costumes, but just to help the members who can give some feedback, it might be an idea to post a link to where you are finding these costumes if possible, just to help them help you.
Good luck with your build, you have some of the best in the Legion here to assist you!
Hi Scott and thank you.

I was directed to Saint's Customs and Hamptons Jedi Outfitters for the most accurate and 501st approved Kylo Ren.
I am asking for some feedback and opinions on the outfits as they are really expensive to buy because they take weeks to be made as they are custom made. I am doing quite a bit of research to get the best outfit so that it can get approved for trooping as I have noticed that the Kylo Ren is really difficult.
It is awesome that I am being contacted by so many people and hopefully I will get the right information to proceed. Also I am struggling to find something to ventilate my helmet as I sweat and dehydrate so much that I will pass out eventually
"I was directed to Saint's Customs and Hamptons Jedi Outfitters for the most accurate and 501st approved Kylo Ren.
I am asking for some feedback and opinions on the outfits as they are really expensive to buy because they take weeks to be made as they are custom made. I am doing quite a bit of research to get the best outfit so that it can get approved for trooping as I have noticed that the Kylo Ren is really difficult.
It is awesome that I am being contacted by so many people and hopefully I will get the right information to proceed."

That is what we are here for, to get you on the right track. Whatever happens, where ever you order from, you will need to do stuff to it once it arrived, custom fitting a costume like this, requires more than just providing measurements.

"Also I am struggling to find something to ventilate my helmet as I sweat and dehydrate so much that I will pass out eventually"

Maybe Kylo isn't for you then. The costume is many MANY layers and being completely Black, it heats up super quickly. Trust me.. I know. My helmet has no room for fans or other cooling options, due to my head being big.  It all takes time to get used to how to deal with being in a costume like that. I generally only wear the costume to indoor events and/or only during the winter months, because in summer, It's just not gonna happen outside.
Hi Zerebin

The costume I'm looking at is accurate to the updated CRL and it's custom made. My Mum said she can adjust some parts (If needed) so it doesn't look so baggy and she will be able to fit it perfectly. I have been contacted by the very first approved Kylo Ren and she directed me to the right parts. I understand that it gets very hot in the costume even in air conditioned places.
The costume I have at the moment I wore all week for Starlight Foundation and I was alright with it but it's the helmet that's the main issue. (I had the public worried when I took the helmet off due to the amount of sweat) I was told by various members that I can put a fan in the helmet but I can't find one. I have found all the parts needed to get approved but I need to get the funds first as it's going to cost me a fortune.
I'm new to this 501st Legion and I joined up because my cousin has been doing this for a while as he is currently travelling all over the world for his Garrison and he is loving it. I chose Kylo Ren because he is the only character I really liked and didn't expect it to be really difficult but I'm not going to give up and the character has become harder to get approved as the CRL changed compared to when I first checked it.
Also there is not many Kylo Ren's around so it would be a great opportunity especially when he is a new up-and-coming character and the public think he's Darth Vader which is funny.
I appreciate everyone's input and I'm now on the right track but it's the money that's needed, hopefully it won't take too long and thanks also
Awesome, as long as you have those bases covered, you'll be fine. Just be prepared to change some things in they don't suit. I do have the 3d print files for a lot of the pieces, lightsaber hilt, belt buckle and saber clip in case you need one made up locally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,286 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New Recruit from the Gold Coast zeddy 8 7,525 Saturday 24-Feb-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Flashheart
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,583 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad